[DPS] Deeps Crew - seeking for high level like minded POE players

bump
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
IGN is pharthead

I only play ramapage at the moment; have been playing since ambush. Currently have a lvl 92 crit gmp tornado shot puncture ranger doing 30k dps tornado and 56k dps puncture. Started crafting this league with a 420pdps/8.8 crit harbinger. I play a lot, am not poor, and like running 78 maps (can kill all bosses) and atziri (even with a culler in the map the whole time). Going to try uber for the first time in a couple of days.
the pvp patch has been announced and guess which guild has the pvp legend?

BEASTMODE for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Are y'all not replying because I didn't include how often I play? usually 4+ hours a day but depends on school schedule. (college student with easy classes)
"
Pharthead wrote:
Are y'all not replying because I didn't include how often I play? usually 4+ hours a day but depends on school schedule. (college student with easy classes)

bro, ventor and fyndel are the people with decision power, not me. and I havent seen them post anything yet on forum after your application, so they are probably afk/offline. I am sure they will get back to you with a decision soon.

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Cool, pretty excited at the moment cause i just crafted a tyrannical (163%)/crit(38%) harbinger. trying to decide if I should sell for currency or eternal, regal. Only have 17 ex atm, so eternals are an expensive investment.

Also, i'm trying uber tomorrow, so I would appreciate it if i could pm one of y'all to finish it for me if I can't. (basically an uber service where I waste all the portals first...)
"
Pharthead wrote:
Have to talk to ventor about it cant decide alone sry , BUMP
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Its cool, I may be a little impatient...

That bow I mentioned:

How would y'all recommend I proceed?

Like I said, I've only been playing since ambush, and I didn't get a good grasp of the passive tree and never had a good character until this league. So, this is my first real crafting project. All my other crafting has been yolo regalling...
, which worked out. but I'm unwilling to do that with the first bow linked.
Last edited by Pharthead on Oct 16, 2014, 10:02:00 AM
"
Pharthead wrote:
IGN is pharthead

I only play ramapage at the moment; have been playing since ambush. Currently have a lvl 92 crit gmp tornado shot puncture ranger doing 30k dps tornado and 56k dps puncture. Started crafting this league with a 420pdps/8.8 crit harbinger. I play a lot, am not poor, and like running 78 maps (can kill all bosses) and atziri (even with a culler in the map the whole time). Going to try uber for the first time in a couple of days.

Your application seems to have little effort and is generally just stuff that we want to hear.

I'll talk to Fyndel later about your application.

Also, nagging us in the thread will not help your cause.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Last edited by Ventor on Oct 16, 2014, 9:12:17 PM
bump need players who can make BIG DICK PLAYS, hands down the BEST guild on sc in EVERY way.

Riches,Game Skill,Levels,Looks (Me mainly) Must bring your A GAME BOYS;)
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info