[DPS] Deeps Crew - seeking for high level like minded POE players

"
Ventor wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
My name is Mike but most friends (even IRL) call me Deezy.

I wouldn't mind joining you guys.

I've been playing since closed BETA. Up until a few months ago I was primarily a hardcore league player but after a long time I grew tired of the league being close to dead and got tired of starting over every new league. I have since moved over to standard and have been enjoying it and been selling a good majority of my hardcore gear and transferring wealth to standard.

I was a very active ladder climber in hardcore as well as one of the more successful crafters in that league. I was also one of the few people who consistently farmed Atziri there and one of the few who did some uber runs (hopes were very hard to come by there).

I have many characters in the upper 90's, I currently play either a low life spec throw or low life wander, I switch back and fourth depending on mood or situation. Both my low life characters doing in the 90k DPS range.

I can handle Atiri and uber runs with ease and lots of experience.

Since my decision to change leagues I have not had the opportunity to get to know very many standard high level mappers and that is what I am after, I ran with the top HC ladder players daily while I was there. I would like a solid skilled group on Standard to rotate maps with, have fun, joke around and push for level 100.

Another thing to note is I am a bit older than the average exile, I am 30 years old so I am looking for a fun, chill, but mature group :)

I have a very large 77-78 map pool to share/rotate and pretty decent wealth.

Do you guys use mumble or another VOIP?

Are you Deezer from Starcraft 2?

ROFL
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
bump
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
can i join?!
"
Chaaos wrote:
can i join?!

when you log on message Blastrophe, tell em Laz sent you.
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w
bump
Every Class 100
bump
Every Class 100
bump
Every Class 100
"
whoismiked wrote:
My name is Mike but most friends (even IRL) call me Deezy.

I wouldn't mind joining you guys.

I've been playing since closed BETA. Up until a few months ago I was primarily a hardcore league player but after a long time I grew tired of the league being close to dead and got tired of starting over every new league. I have since moved over to standard and have been enjoying it and been selling a good majority of my hardcore gear and transferring wealth to standard.

I was a very active ladder climber in hardcore as well as one of the more successful crafters in that league. I was also one of the few people who consistently farmed Atziri there and one of the few who did some uber runs (hopes were very hard to come by there).

I have many characters in the upper 90's, I currently play either a low life spec throw or low life wander, I switch back and fourth depending on mood or situation. Both my low life characters doing in the 90k DPS range.

I can handle Atiri and uber runs with ease and lots of experience.

Since my decision to change leagues I have not had the opportunity to get to know very many standard high level mappers and that is what I am after, I ran with the top HC ladder players daily while I was there. I would like a solid skilled group on Standard to rotate maps with, have fun, joke around and push for level 100.

Another thing to note is I am a bit older than the average exile, I am 30 years old so I am looking for a fun, chill, but mature group :)

I have a very large 77-78 map pool to share/rotate and pretty decent wealth.

Do you guys use mumble or another VOIP?

Can you give us a followup? If you have reconsidered joining, let me or Fyndel know.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
bump
Every Class 100
bump
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info