[DPS] Deeps Crew - seeking for high level like minded POE players

"
MixedHerb wrote:
bump need players who can make BIG DICK PLAYS, hands down the BEST guild on sc in EVERY way.

Riches,Game Skill,Levels,Looks (Me mainly) Must bring your A GAME BOYS;)

agree , bump
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
bump
Every Class 100
"
Pharthead wrote:
Cool, pretty excited at the moment cause i just crafted a tyrannical (163%)/crit(38%) harbinger. trying to decide if I should sell for currency or eternal, regal. Only have 17 ex atm, so eternals are an expensive investment.

Also, i'm trying uber tomorrow, so I would appreciate it if i could pm one of y'all to finish it for me if I can't. (basically an uber service where I waste all the portals first...)
Sry we have to decline your application
Every Class 100
I'm German, 28, looking for a guild since I'm tired playing in groups where ppl can't even wall, constantly split or need like 20 min for a 77/78 map.

I'm playing this game regularly since open beta, got several lvl 90+ chars.

Atm I'm playing a lag free version of shutter chuck build since it's rly fun without being annoying like discharge.

My EQ:

Spoiler

Feel free to check me out If I meet your requirements.

IGN Soultakerr
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Oct 17, 2014, 10:28:53 AM
IGN BreakCityTwo

I wouldn't mind joining the top guild on SC +1 obviously.
Basically, I've been playing this game since closed beta and at a time played SC exclusively with a friend. After months of trying out new builds and progressing to around the 90s we ended up quitting the league to move on and board the challenge league ladder climb. We played Ambush in a pretty no-life manner mapping around 10+ hours a day and we both managed to break the top 20 (he was #2 for a period, i made it to around 15.) I re-rolled twice, and both characters reached 94.5~. We farmed atziri together for some time and tried out numerous builds but I eventually re-rolled on invasion and got to about 86 before taking a break until the next leagues came around.

Currently I have been playing Rampage and re-rolled a bunch trying out different builds all to around 88~, and now I am playing LL ST on a budget (no shavs, acuity, meh jewelry etc.) but I've been making it work and have reached about 44k DPS with far from optimal gear. I plan to dedicate the rest of my time to this character and if I don't pass my initial LL ST char from ambush, I will just swap everything onto it and respec it when the league is over, or use one of my witch respecs to min-max the tree for full optimization. I essentially will dedicate myself to SC after these leagues end and shoot for 100 and attempt to min-max the builds I play.

That about sums up my entire experience with path of exile. Lots of time invested, still play a ton, at least 6+ hours a day. The only thing I can't bring is the amount of currency that runs through this guild. I've seen the gear that many of the members have and the items that have been crafted and I for one am not up to par on that side of the spectrum. I'm familiar with end-game mirror worthy/craft material gear but I just don't have the right flow of currency to commit myself to crafting anything anywhere near what has been done on standard or any league for that matter.

Outside of the game, I'm just a pretty chill person. I'm young-ish, 17, but I'm pretty mature so that shouldn't be a huge problem. I have common sources of communication that people use such as mumble, skype, TS, vent, etc. if the guild happens to use one of those.

"
I'm German, 28, looking for a guild since I'm tired playing in groups where ppl can't even wall, constantly split or need like 20 min for a 77/78 map.

I'm playing this game regularly since open beta, got several lvl 90+ chars.

Atm I'm playing a lag free version of shutter chuck build since it's rly fun without being annoying like discharge.

My EQ:

Spoiler

Feel free to check me out If I meet your requirements.

IGN Soultakerr
can you give me more information about you ingame or here? and is there a reason why your using boots without movmentspeed :O
Every Class 100
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
IGN BreakCityTwo

I wouldn't mind joining the top guild on SC +1 obviously.
Basically, I've been playing this game since closed beta and at a time played SC exclusively with a friend. After months of trying out new builds and progressing to around the 90s we ended up quitting the league to move on and board the challenge league ladder climb. We played Ambush in a pretty no-life manner mapping around 10+ hours a day and we both managed to break the top 20 (he was #2 for a period, i made it to around 15.) I re-rolled twice, and both characters reached 94.5~. We farmed atziri together for some time and tried out numerous builds but I eventually re-rolled on invasion and got to about 86 before taking a break until the next leagues came around.

Currently I have been playing Rampage and re-rolled a bunch trying out different builds all to around 88~, and now I am playing LL ST on a budget (no shavs, acuity, meh jewelry etc.) but I've been making it work and have reached about 44k DPS with far from optimal gear. I plan to dedicate the rest of my time to this character and if I don't pass my initial LL ST char from ambush, I will just swap everything onto it and respec it when the league is over, or use one of my witch respecs to min-max the tree for full optimization. I essentially will dedicate myself to SC after these leagues end and shoot for 100 and attempt to min-max the builds I play.

That about sums up my entire experience with path of exile. Lots of time invested, still play a ton, at least 6+ hours a day. The only thing I can't bring is the amount of currency that runs through this guild. I've seen the gear that many of the members have and the items that have been crafted and I for one am not up to par on that side of the spectrum. I'm familiar with end-game mirror worthy/craft material gear but I just don't have the right flow of currency to commit myself to crafting anything anywhere near what has been done on standard or any league for that matter.

Outside of the game, I'm just a pretty chill person. I'm young-ish, 17, but I'm pretty mature so that shouldn't be a huge problem. I have common sources of communication that people use such as mumble, skype, TS, vent, etc. if the guild happens to use one of those.

Welcome :D
Every Class 100
bump
Every Class 100
bump
Every Class 100
bump
Every Class 100