1.2.3 Patch Notes

The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs???

So why do this when the season is half way done?

People rushing /global 820 and hit level 8 over 2 weeks ago had time to make a fortune rolling on Ambusher's and so on, decently rolled daggers where going for over 10ex each. While the slower guys now Have to pay 2Ex for the same crafting that others made a fortune with?

I find that really Unfair seriously mid season.

Regards,
Ruber
"
jaredh wrote:
So you went ahead and deployed this, disregarding the massive community disdain for these changes?

Disappointing to say the least.

That. And not even a reply to all that disdain. Did anybody from GGG even read this?
"
Sidad wrote:
No matter how many hours you play and grind if you don't cheat via scripts/bots/rmt youll never get to have end game geared char.

It took me a LONG time but

(Acuity's were picked up before change to their drop rate)

Point here is: I don't script, bot, or rmt, and I ground up the currency for these items over a long period of time so please, PLEASE understand that it's possible with putting in some hard work, trading smart, MFing smart. Even solo. I had to brick three characters, selling literally all their gear, just to get the Acuity gloves. Don't even ask what I had to sell to get Shavs.

"
Physicalism wrote:
I apologize if this inquiry has already been made, but do the two sentences I pasted below mean that the impact of Tornado Shot on enemies has been changed, or only that the secondary arrows will no longer permanently remain in the environment? If it's the latter, then I'd suggest the period in the patch notes be changed to a semicolon - it's confusing as is.

No, it's just an art thing. Has no mechanical impact on the game.

"
unsane69 wrote:
But it is clear that the designers of this game favors the flippers and the RMT'ers, not the mid-tier player who slays monsters and wants to build a char.

Lol. I have plenty of strong characters built without doing either, simply killing things and selling things.

"
TikoXi wrote:
And how many bots did it take to run to get those 5 exalts?

My guess is that you don't a) roll arcanist boxes with +items, %quant or both and b) Don't destroy literally every barrel/pot/crate and turn over every rock you find / skip chests. Because two of those exalts were from random barrels and two were from arcanists, one was a monster drop.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 29, 2014, 2:37:57 PM
I've probably only played 50+ hours but i've found 3 exalted, 2 divine and a buttload of Chaos, It's not that hard to get these items really, get a team going or a Magic Find Character or if you desire, trade for it!, lots of ways to do it really.

And no you don't need to Bot for anything, i run maps a lot, and it might take me 5-10 minutes extra compared to "optimal spec" but i get the things i need withouth even thinking about it.

also, the new monster is freaking awesome, i love that little guy!
"
Azzer wrote:
I've probably only played 50+ hours but i've found 3 exalted, 2 divine and a buttload of Chaos, It's not that hard to get these items really, get a team going or a Magic Find Character or if you desire, trade for it!, lots of ways to do it really.

And no you don't need to Bot for anything, i run maps a lot, and it might take me 5-10 minutes extra compared to "optimal spec" but i get the things i need withouth even thinking about it.!

You actually bring up a really good point. Running pretty much nothing but maps to get that extra % quant and having good clear speed are both important to get a decent currency drop rate/hr.

You can spend 50 hours running maps with 15% quant and 15 minute clear speed and won't see anywhere near the same amount of raw drops over the same time frame simply by rolling maps to above 30% and a 5 min clear speed spec. (Before anybody goes "5 min clear speed wut lol lowlife coe expensive breh".... no. I run a 5L searing touch flameblast build. 2ex build, 5 min max clear speed).

Extra 3 maps in the same time frame and and an extra 15% quant is a huge deal for drops/hr. That's pretty much how I end up building my bank, and a metric boatload of recipes thanks to 226% iir.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 29, 2014, 2:50:58 PM
"
Fixed a bug with the Dream within a Dream achievement not working in Zana maps.

Just got it in a Zana's Coward Trial... Just in time, GGG ! Thank you !
Some balances are cool and all, but;

"
Qarl wrote:

The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

Seriously?! So all the full-time players get theirs for cheap already but for the more casual players to now have to fork out that much once they finally get to level 8 Elreon?
Do GGG hate their playerbase? Or just the ones that can't dedicate 10+ hours a day to PoE?
IGN: WhatIzDiz
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034807
Rough Trading Times(GMT):
Week Days: 16:00 - 22:00
Weekend: 10:00 - 22:00
"
BaronZA wrote:
Some balances are cool and all, but;

"
Qarl wrote:

The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

Seriously?! So all the full-time players get theirs for cheap already but for the more casual players to now have to fork out that much once they finally get to level 8 Elreon?
Do GGG hate their playerbase? Or just the ones that can't dedicate 10+ hours a day to PoE?

Or how about, 1 divine is way too cheap for what the Elreon mod is actually capable of?
patch so sloooow to download for me right now... :-(

Can we crank up the bandwidth or something for us in NA.

"
Dethbringr wrote:
patch so sloooow to download for me right now... :-(

Can we crank up the bandwidth or something for us in NA.

Same thing here... Something's wrong!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info