1.2.3 Patch Notes

Rip Cartos
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs. :/
ign:legomanG
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
My wife left me

Again!
I have had one carto in my whole playing time, (I play a lot) and it dropped nothing because was next to a wall, burned 15chaos on it too...... RNG =(
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Last edited by xDank on Sep 25, 2014, 6:38:37 PM
Dang... Screwed over on the Elreon. Joy...
"
Qarl wrote:
We are expecting to deploy this patch on Monday (NZ Time).

Version 1.2.3
Content/Features:
  • The secondary arrow from Tornado Shot has had its effect changed. The secondary arrow no longer leaves a permanent arrow in the environment.

Awww, no more screenshots of arrows hanging out in the air above things. ;-)

"

Haku Missions:
  • Variations where you start at the spirit now have a time restriction for picking up the spirit. Holding the spirit will not revive or summon monsters.

Bleh, that was the only way I was beating those missions, since even at low levels they have an insane number of unique and rare mobs spawning.

"

Vorici Missions:
  • Exiles will now escape when you successfully complete a mission where they must survive.

BOOOOO!!!!

"

Balance:
  • Herald of Ice: The shattering damage area of effect radius has been increased by 20%. The damage on shatter has been increased by 100%.

Anything that makes Herald of Ice better is good with me. ;-)

Any news on why the lag has been so much worse since 1.21 went in?
Can you look in the next patch at fragments farming issue? Its pretty boring to farm them right now, running low level areas that spam a corrupted zone each 10/15 runs + the abysmal drop chance of midnights.
♠RaGoN♦
cool
https://www.collava.app
Excellent work as always. :), looking forward to it!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
xD
ign: ALLRAUDER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info