1.2.3 Patch Notes

"
unsane69 wrote:
I'm 72 and run 66-68 maps because it's nigh imposssible to sustain my map pool

Just out of curiousity, what do you mean with this sentence? what kind of maps do you think you should be running instead of 66-68 as lvl 72?
"
zaregu wrote:
Chris & Qarl, guy's plz give us the chance to use totem microtransactions for "Shockwave totem Gem" - please.

This.

Never understood why the Totem Skins are limited to Spell/Ranged Totem.......
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

These guys are doing it right. Keep it on :D
Reducing the chance for cartograp. boxes sounds pretty dumb... last 2 weeks i ran over 100 maps, have met 1... now reducing the chance...will prolly never see it again?
Along with other neat things like 6Links, mirrors, eternal orbs, top uniques and other neat stuff that i havent met after playing over 15 months?
Also making the additional craft spot costing 2ex....

Are you guys building the game just for RMT players and hardcore 24/7 bots?

STILL waiting for my refund from wasting favour points on Zana due to a bug. It's been 3+ weeks.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
So you went ahead and deployed this, disregarding the massive community disdain for these changes?

Disappointing to say the least.
Looking forward to Charans Mob. ;)
Nice Balance changes, though kinda sad I will never be able to afford any decent items.
*shrug* No real change from therefore 1.2, I guess.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Sep 29, 2014, 11:26:23 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
"The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs."

great.... yet another separation between the "have's" and "have not's" :(

I've dropped 5ex this league, and 1 divine.

That ratio's roughly about average for me. 5:1 drop rate. If I'm lucky it gets closer to 3:2

Either way, patch just made it easier.

And how many bots did it take to run to get those 5 exalts?

Cause I tell ya - playing 1 character at a time - I've got around 500 hours logged on this game total, and I've only ever seen 1 exalt orb drop for me.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
"
"
Evelyus wrote:
Let's stop this fucking game.

Rampage fucking boring and useless, each update is for nerf poor people, it start be really boring.

Feel free to stop whenever you like.

I wouldn't say that too loudly on this thread. You might cause a mass exodus of legitimate players from which the game might not recover, and end up where Diablo 2 is now in 1/10th of the time.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by TikoXi on Sep 29, 2014, 1:13:45 PM
Has anyone else noticed Quicksilver Flasks not giving the bonus to movement speed when crafting? I've used over 80 alterations, and haven't seen it even ONCE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info