2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
VixTrader wrote:
And why aren't "hits can't be evaded" daggers more popular? Especially with this build that doesn't really require physical damage mods.

They are, and have been discussed at length earlier in the thread :) Conclusion, the "Hits can't be evaded" Royal Skeans and Poignards with the right mods are better unless you get a very spectacular dagger.
"
Astaroth_PoD wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
And why aren't "hits can't be evaded" daggers more popular? Especially with this build that doesn't really require physical damage mods.

They are, and have been discussed at length earlier in the thread :) Conclusion, the "Hits can't be evaded" Royal Skeans and Poignards with the right mods are better unless you get a very spectacular dagger.

Exactly, even a simple dagger like this is better that one with 70 spell damage.

Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Hey Mate!

First, thanks for the amazing build. I play this with herald of thunder+curse on hit with assassins mark! That made the difference! Before i had a hard time in maps. Autocurse just to good!
And for all who think that build is expensive, i made it work with only 2,5 EX! And thats far away from expensive!

Greetz

Furious
IGN: xAdellx
With the Attack speed changes to cyclone is it best to level it up to 20 or with a fast dagger does it not really matter as much?
IGN: RawbinHewd
And unless you're doing Atziri runs and find it really hard to dodge storm calls or flame blasts, Saffells is not needed at all. Even with the really cheap spell damage shield I found, I find it plays much smoother and clears maps quite a bit faster.

Is it really enough leech just to have 1% doryani's and/or 1% from catarina?

Also,

"
I'll give it a try, see if I can find a way to make it work. I really hate wasting gem slots for blood magic. I'll probably be using a dagger with "hits can't be evaded" so I'll probably have some room to work with jewelery and extra points for possibly going into Mind Drinker, Dynamo and Righteous
Decree. Who knows, i'll mess around.

Have you tried this out at all yet? I was thinking mindrinker / blood drinker as well, however the problem is that the build does very little physical DPS and I didn't think there would be enough leech from those to do any sustain past like 50. Plus, MD is 3points off tree. HOwever, if that frees up a spot for life leech instead of BM, that's a big win.

But, you probably couldn't run as many auras. If you watch mathil's videos, he's sitting on 5 mana.
Last edited by posterier on Jan 16, 2015, 12:31:30 PM
crated all these, which one is better?
il sell all others...
trying this build in bloodlines right now :D
It just feels so yolo to run into every pack :D

unfortunatly i have to skip many bloodlines mods and single target still feels very weak but letz so how long i can survive with this :D
How important is Celestial Punishment? I've just hit 70, pondering now what to skill next. And somehow Celestial Punishment is quite low on my my priority list...or am I on the wrong track and it's super important?
I recently switched from Static Strike to Cyclone with the other skills. But Cyclone still costs mana instead of life. Is there something wrong with the links ?

Spoiler
IGN: MaiBui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info