So never again making friends with a church person...

Wrong. People of faith deserve zero respect. Throw a bible at them and ask why their holy sky daddy didn't intervene.

Probabted for this post in 3 ... 2 .... 1 ...
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 23, 2014, 10:37:24 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
Wrong. People of faith deserve zero respect. Throw a bible at them and ask why their holy sky daddy didn't intervene.

Lol, probation beg post. ;)

+ 18956 Cookies
"

Burn the non believer !

Spoiler
Thats what you hear in GD all the time, while farming DeprievedSanctuary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
All of you here are acting like religion has exclusive rights on mind control and lies.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
All of you here are acting like religion has exclusive rights on mind control and lies.

It's just that people seem to be less inclined to talk about politics than their personal beliefs. Probably a matter of distance to their private life although I agree, it makes no sense.

On the other hand when I talk politics, I stumble across less fanatics in general. Could be just a population/percentage thingy but who knows. The people in my environment are cynic towards politics anyway and take a joke on their preferred parties any day.

In the end it's just the black sheep spoiling the religion soup, sad enough.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Sep 24, 2014, 4:54:14 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:

Religion has it's ways, and was on top of it's game awhile ago. Today, at least on western societies, media propaganda is much stronger than religion.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info