So never again making friends with a church person...

Well am very opened minded, have friends from all different backgrounds... But this time. Dropped a friend from 5 years, huge fight because I did not want to go to church. I've attended catholic school and was the worst experience I ever had. Ever since, never went to church. So when someone doesn't respect my decision not to attend and they insist, see ya.

I've told nuns to F off, told a priest to come out of the closest and even thrown a book at my teacher. Religion is so annoying especially those that are fanatics. I'm all up for respecting people and their beliefs, but I rather save a dog than a catholic or anything similar to it.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 23, 2014, 1:37:19 PM
Funny thing is, in the west they make it way more subtle than in the middle east. Brain washing at its finest.

You got a christian Democratic Union as a political party in germany. You got "in god we trust" on money in the US and the lovely phrase "One nation under god" in the national anthem. I saw muslims and christians selling their respective books on the street, probably some conversion going on there too as well.

Christians are as bad as any other religion, they even sent stupid missionaries into other countries to convert the locals there and they brought disease with them and ruined these peoples lives.

I try to be open mined about a lot of things but religion, well, thats a very fine line that i will never let anyone cross.

These people are thinking logically, plain a simple, out of touch with reality.

religion was invented for the sole purpose of explaining the unexplained, way back when you couldnt tell how fire was made and what a lightning is. Thor and zeus are about lightning, today we know it isnt a god who does it but the weather. Dinos existed long before humanity and we can pretty much tell that not some fairty tale magic guy created the universe in a few days but a long ass process. Then you got birth and death. The virgin mary was probably just unfaithful and lied to her hubby that god made her preggo so he wouldnt kill her or something.

Sorry for the rant. I just get so sick from this brain wash crap sometimes that i guess i gotta vent. :)
I am a religious person. I beleive God existed in human form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_Hendrix
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Sep 23, 2014, 2:27:22 PM
Congratulations.
You are a fanatic atheist.

Spoiler
Thats almost a religion of its own too ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Congratulations.

Spoiler

Imagine if the male population was eradicated... No more wars but, no more change.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Funny thing is, in the west they make it way more subtle than in the middle east. Brain washing at its finest.

You got a christian Democratic Union as a political party in germany. You got "in god we trust" on money in the US and the lovely phrase "One nation under god" in the national anthem. I saw muslims and christians selling their respective books on the street, probably some conversion going on there too as well.

Christians are as bad as any other religion, they even sent stupid missionaries into other countries to convert the locals there and they brought disease with them and ruined these peoples lives.

I try to be open mined about a lot of things but religion, well, thats a very fine line that i will never let anyone cross.

These people are nutjobs, plain a simple, out of touch with reality.

religion was invented for the sole purpose of explaining the unexplained, way back when you couldnt tell how fire was made and what a lightning is. Thor and zeus are about lightning, today we know it isnt a god who does it but the weather. Dinos existed long before humanity and we can pretty much tell that not some fairty tale magic guy created the universe in a few days but a long ass process. Then you got birth and death. The virgin mary was probably just unfaithful and lied to her hubby that god made her preggo so he wouldnt kill her or something.

Sorry for the rant. I just get so sick from this brain wash crap sometimes that i guess i gotta vent. :)

Any moment someone will quote you a verse from the bible... Any moment... LOL.

"
solwitch wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Congratulations.

Spoiler

Imagine if the male population was eradicated... No more wars but, no more change.

Wouldn´t change anything, you didn´t know that is the womens behind the wars,
always asking for more royalities and men should bring it to them ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Congratulations.

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8U_JveHS8E
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Lachdanan wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Congratulations.

Spoiler

Actually scientists did a study, turns out men and women need each other... Eradicating men would see a decrease in crime, rape, abductions, wars... Eradicate women and humanity has two weeks before becoming extinct. Even with cloning women are considered more valuable.

Women (this has been verified) have a stronger sixth sense, can multitask etc... Women are also masters of keeping secrets and hiding health issues. The problem is (this has also been verified) women hate change. Men give women the push while women make sure men don't eradicate themselves. Look at every hierarchy, there is always a queen bee... Titles mean nothing to a woman, they indirectly rule over men.

Interestingly enough, nature has a very creative way to balance everything... Hello homosexuality. Gay men and women have existed since fire burnt our asses. While at war gay men and woman filled a void when men or women were not present. It can get very lonely... psychologically homosexuality played a very important role in helping man make final decisions.

Religion however, this abomination of the human intellect has seem to manifest itself on people who unfortunately do not have the role models in their their life to help them better understand it's true meaning... I attended a theological seminar, just hours of what ifs and opinions. Never any facts...

Last edited by solwitch on Sep 23, 2014, 3:37:09 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Actually scientists did a study, turns out men and woman need each other... Eradicating men would see a decrease in crime, rape, abductions, wars... Eradicate woman and humanity has two weeks before becoming extinct. Even with cloning woman are considered more valuable.

Woman (this has been verified) have a stronger sixth sense, can multitask etc... Woman are also masters of keeping secrets and hiding health issues. The problem is (this has also been verified) woman hate change. Men give woman the push while woman make sure men don't eradicate themselves. Look at every hierarchy, there is always a queen bee... Titles mean nothing to woman, they indirectly rule over men.

Interestingly enough, nature has a very creative way to balance everything... Hello homosexuality. Gay man and woman have existed since fire burnt our asses. While at war gay men and woman filled a void when men or woman where not present. It can get very lonely... psychologically homosexuality played a very important in helping man make final decisions.

Religion however, this abomination of the human intellect has seem to manifest itself on people who unfortunately do not have the role models in their their life to help them better understand it's true meaning... I attended a theological seminar, just hours of what ifs and opinions. Never any facts...

Well, the worst religious argument against homosexuality is that its not natural (which it is, many animals are homosexual) and that it would be the downfall of humanity (which it isnt, since not everyone is homosexual).

Religious people are just not thinking logically, they rather spread hate and would ban contraception and abortion to increase the population even more than it already is.

BTW, dont you hate it when you get called atheist just because you dont believe in fairy tales?

And yes, i expect some religious zealot to come down on me hard anytime soon now. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info