Untainted scammer, any repercussions?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
One more wonderful thread that points out exactly why I play this game strictly solo. I don't want to play with scammers, and I certainly don't want to play with anyone who could be scammed like this. That leaves.... me.

Quite depressing view. There aren’t just two options here: playing solo or playing with scammers.

I got to experience Untainted twice, and in both cases it was friendly guild mates who invited me.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
One more wonderful thread that points out exactly why I play this game strictly solo. I don't want to play with scammers, and I certainly don't want to play with anyone who could be scammed like this. That leaves.... me.

Quite depressing view. There aren’t just two options here: playing solo or playing with scammers.

I got to experience Untainted twice, and in both cases it was friendly guild mates who invited me.

Not depressed at all... but thanks for your concern.
My question is:

Why would you pay 10c to get into a map that gives you less exp than a 78 map, that you can pay 2c to get into?
"
Spokodude wrote:
My question is:

Why would you pay 10c to get into a map that gives you less exp than a 78 map, that you can pay 2c to get into?

Gems level at the speed of light
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
ventiman wrote:
the name and shame policy which protects scammer/cheater/scriptuser is just ggg easy way out to not have to deal with community shit

no you cant warn someone thats name and shame
you saw a topplayer addmitting that he uses scripts even said where he downloaded them in his twichchat
no you cant frame that guy name and shame

you have a twich segment of a topplayer addmitting to crosstrading ...pff could be anyboydies voice plz dont name and shame

does more harm than it does good but..... whatever
I don't see any proof. How do we know this isn't a set up?

Exactly, so of course rules like this have to be made. I could make up a whole thread about you scamming, if GGG would allow this it could affect your whole trading reputation.

path of exile expert
"
Spokodude wrote:
My question is:

i got 3 untainted on my 84 first was with 71 then 74 and 82 i was really suprised when my gems hit level 20 just casual farming ledge for 6 sockets not even my 88 had self leveled lvl 20 gems

when you are on the same level untainted provides ~10level 10c i really cheap for 10lvl dont you think ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
As someone who was just scammed with an entire party full of players in beyond at 15 chaos each I can only hope that emailing support and a congregate of reports for said player and account will result in their suspension.
because I did 4 paradises from lvl 59 to lvl 80 and barely any maps inbetween.

It was sth along the lines of 59-66, 67-71/2 , 73-76, 77-79.

I found 1, 1 invite and 2 bought.

Also a good side effect is that you get about 20 mil worth of exp on your gems and about 50mil exp on 20% empowers in haku weapons.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info