Untainted scammer, any repercussions?

I'm just curious if GGG does anything about this. Its 10chaos, I dont really care. But i watched a guy tonight spam for a good hour, scamming people out of 10c. He first started, invited 6 people, took all their chaos, and kicked 1 guy saying he didnt pay. That guy didnt message any of us, until later, after a few others had been scammed and started messaging people in the grp.

I'm just curious if GGG bans for this, I dont expect to get my chaos back, as I said, 10c is nothing. Or is this just a too bad shit outta luck.

I'm just thinking if GGG came out with an official stance on this(Maybe they already have?), it would be cut back, or maybe increase if they don't care at all, which is what it seems like currently. BUt if GGG really doesn't care, any asshole is just going to continue to do this, and its going to continue to become a much bigger issue, to the point that Untainted paradise will never actually be sold, which is a shame.
Thoughts?
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Sep 22, 2014, 5:11:43 AM
You repost the exact same thread that someone just posted which got a responce from support and you still cant email them? what more do you need.

Buy ins for maps have been around since this -end game- begun and people are still being scammed, how about not filling the Gen forums with this garbage.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Last edited by xRoque on Sep 21, 2014, 9:59:11 PM
how do u get scamed like seriosuly if u actualy give him chaos 10 first before he opens ""untainted portal"" you deserve to be scammed
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 21, 2014, 10:00:41 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
how do u get scamed like seriosuly if u actualy give him chaos 10 first before he opens ""untainted portal"" you deserve to be scammed

What if I told you that, it was a 2man job. One of them was in an Untainted, and the other was collecting the Chaos, to seem legit? Yea, thats a thing, and people are, and are going to continue to get fucked by it.

People are unwilling to give/show first. Most will block their hideout off from anyone until they are paid, which is how it usually is done, even when it is legit. Because you'll get that 1 guy, that joins goes in, and eats all the portals to be a dick.

Its lose, lose. Its very seldom legit, and win-win, community/society is too much of scumbags, for everything to be perfect.
"
xRoque wrote:
You repost the exact same thread that someone just posted which got a responce from support and you still cant email them? what more do you need.

Buy ins for maps have been around since this -end game- begun and people are still being scammed, how about not filling the Gen forums with this garbage.

It's always good to know that the forum police are on the ball, ready and willing to slap the hands of people who fill general with garbage.... /facepalm
OP you should blame yourself for being the one duped into these kinds of mess.
Take s.s (f8) contact support.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Scamming people for pixels? Say it aint so!
You should report him. Send an email or pm the support through forum with his name and reasons. ggg really will look into the matter. and how cheap those cheaters are to scam people like that. Report them so that others dont fall into the trap again.
As far as I know in Wraeclast you're the one taking all the risk for making shady deals (those that don't include basic item-to-item trade) with people you cannot trust. "If the the game allows scamming then scamming is allowed" seems to be the GGG's stance (don't quote me though) and for a small company with a pretty big player base thats the only stance that makes sense to me.
Last edited by Cenferd on Sep 22, 2014, 4:16:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info