Mathil's Evasion Crit DW Sword Cycloner - Smashes Atziri

"
Vultighjime wrote:
How much accuracy would you recommend on gear? Is it enough to have a decent roll on one or two rings or should we try to get it on all jewellery and gloves? Thanks again

You ideally want it everywhere you can get it. You can get away with 1-2 good pieces though. I have 83% chance to hit and it still feels pretty good but I'd like to get it up to around 87+ at least.

"
"
Try to use foils as they have the largest AoE range for cyclone

aoe range? can you explain that? what is the diference from a axe with same stats?

Just look at the wiki info on cyclone. Foils = rapiers so they have the best range you can get for 1h weps.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey Mathil, do you think this build would be Hardcore/Beyond League viable? Will it do enough dmg without the Abyssus?
IG: MoshHC
"
Maxvill wrote:
Hey Mathil, do you think this build would be Hardcore/Beyond League viable? Will it do enough dmg without the Abyssus?

I put on a Rat's Nest at some point and lost maybe 30-40% of my damage. Which is still plenty tbh. You just won't be facerolling the world in half a second.

I've ran plenty of enfeeble maps which drop my dps from 60k to 30k which is worse than changing helms, it's still quite good.

That said is it for hardcore? Dno, I get myself into pretty ballstastic situations quite often so if you avoid that I don't see why not. You're around lots of life nodes aswell if you feel the need to get more. Probably wear a belly of the beast in place of carcass jack, or lightning coil.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Hey Mathil, could you clarify what stats we would want on our weapons? I would assume flat phys, %phys, crit chance, and crit multi (in that order), but I wasn't sure how %IAS fit into the equation (esp. since certain foils i.e. harpies' rapier have higher base implicit crit multi but lower base ias). Also, flat elemental damage doesn't contribute much for this, especially without WED?
why dont you use the unique neckless, that gives you 100+ cirt multipler but-50% gobal crit chance. i was thinking you should try switching blood magic on your link and go for mana leach the passive. mana leech and crit sword will sustain your cyclone.
"
Syrupyroffle wrote:
Hey Mathil, could you clarify what stats we would want on our weapons? I would assume flat phys, %phys, crit chance, and crit multi (in that order), but I wasn't sure how %IAS fit into the equation (esp. since certain foils i.e. harpies' rapier have higher base implicit crit multi but lower base ias). Also, flat elemental damage doesn't contribute much for this, especially without WED?

I've been crafting foils myself and I usually go with flat phys (flaring) or high phys % and regal. The ideal budget crafted foil has flat phys, phys %, hybrid phys, crit, attack speed. Both of these were crafted by me and are pretty ideal. You definitely want high phys and a crit roll. Attack speed is super nice to have too. Crit multi will often not come into play because you can't get it by budget crafting if you want crit and attack speed.

"
Mathil wrote:
"
Syrupyroffle wrote:

I've been crafting foils myself and I usually go with flat phys (flaring) or high phys % and regal. The ideal budget crafted foil has flat phys, phys %, hybrid phys, crit, attack speed. Both of these were crafted by me and are pretty ideal. You definitely want high phys and a crit roll. Attack speed is super nice to have too. Crit multi will often not come into play because you can't get it by budget crafting if you want crit and attack speed.

That makes sense. What foil bases would you recommend crafting on, since foil bases vary in attack speed (I couldn't tell since you have both a 1.35 AS foil and a 1.70 AS foil)?
Really nice job man, as always!

Question about the tree: have you tried picking up the less mana reserved node up on the left of the tree, "Sovereignity" and the "Mind drinker" node, 3 points away from your path, which gives you 2% mana leech?

Not sure about it, but maybe you could be able to run Cyclone on mana and get rid of Blood magic gem...
Players gonna play play play, GGG gonna nerf nerf nerf
Great build! And also great vids. Is there anyway you could put up just a summary on how you leveled maybe key items or skills to use to make it easier? Thanks.
"
Trivelar wrote:
Really nice job man, as always!

Question about the tree: have you tried picking up the less mana reserved node up on the left of the tree, "Sovereignity" and the "Mind drinker" node, 3 points away from your path, which gives you 2% mana leech?

Not sure about it, but maybe you could be able to run Cyclone on mana and get rid of Blood magic gem...

Eh, you'll want to pick up Revelry if you want to run Cyclone on mana, I think.

I'll prob run this build with Revelry and Mana Flows and 2 auras until I get to super endgame and can run 3 auras.
Last edited by K0rrupted on Sep 26, 2014, 10:15:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info