Mathil's Evasion Crit DW Sword Cycloner - Smashes Atziri

Do people use Self cast EC IC or CWDT EC IC?
What came first Mcdonalds or KFC?
Provisional 1.3 DW crit sword passive tree

That's kind of a skeleton for the tree which may be changed a bit here and there but the last few points are up to the user.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Thanks for the updated skill tree, Mathil, I'm trying it for Torment, always liked cyclone, but not the desync, hopefully the changes minimize it a lot.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

I was wrong. It's not the passive tree changes that kill this build. It's the slooooooooow Cyclone. 20% less attack speed and it doesn't get any bonus increased attack speed with levels. And I guess locking onto enemies was too OP since they removed that too. Killing single enemies became just that little bit more annoying.
Last edited by Xeerdoz on Dec 15, 2014, 5:27:25 AM
IGN DavidHood
Last edited by david112t on Dec 14, 2014, 3:15:24 AM
I hear people say that 1.3 killed most cyclone crit builds. dps loss of 25% etc.... can any1 confirm this huge DPS loss? What else did 1.3 change gameplay wise for this build? I'd really like to try a crit cycline build for the new league.

Thanks in advance.
any1 help me to my previous post ?
IGN DavidHood
Atm no charges no flask at :37k Dps
HP:3.7k
With belly:Capped resist
With Coil:70-75 Resists

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Welcome all feedback and advice on how to improve gear and stop me from dying so often ._. also any suggestions on how to improve DPS is also extremely needed :)
Last edited by xAvengingAngelx on Dec 24, 2014, 12:05:27 AM
No idea how to improve survivability. Maybe try another CWDT with decoy totem and/or molten shell.
"
Xeerdoz wrote:
No idea how to improve survivability. Maybe try another CWDT with decoy totem and/or molten shell.

any tips for dps? clear still feels slow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info