pickpocket293's Invincible Chaos Incinerator (1.3) (Newbie Friendly)

if anyone think this build is squishy go see the videos of pewpew inci using infern mantle ape rage no legacy void rings.he did all maps and all recorded too except the old chamber.if u r skilled players u can do this build with fun and easy .

i have played his build

the only think to counteract the loss is push ur all items to es based itesma nd get some mana regen.

if u see lightning thorns monsters kill that bitch first for bosses try to be close as much as u can to take down early

tried using the gear setup against necroplois boss with minus max and some extra mods.brought her hp to 3/4 and she teleported back to end of screen and she spawned her minions near me before i got to use lw and due to spell echo i was forced to stand there for few ms and at that duration she ice speard me got me chilled and brought my mana to almost 0 and the next attack she 1 shotted me.other than it can rape non ele boss bosses like a piece of cake.did jungle valley boss in vuln mods and it was damn fun.i just took 2 mana flasks and kept on using my mana flasks and i killed the spider in time.this build is fun guys
Added Level progression trees for the newbies, and revised the build ever-so-slightly. Battle Rouse was removed in favor of an ES notable in the ES wheel. Also planned the tree for absolute end-game with a tree to level 98 incorporating the new gem setup.
Stormcalling 24/7.
I played the Incinerate build posted by Pew Pew and it was really fun and very different for me. I wish I had seen this before the end of the last league, I would have made some changes and tried this out.

How do you think this will fair with the new 1.3 skill tree that is out now? Have you tried updating this to the new tree?

I wouldn't mind going with another Incinerate on the new league.
Bump for the update for the 1.3 changes. The patch didn't really affect this build at all, except for some small changes... The change to the regen nodes in the witch starting area kinda stung, but the extra 1% fire penetration and extra projectile damage in the shadow area help out with that. The movement of things on the south end of the tree make no difference to us.

Some things that do sting a bit though: The nerf to Arctic Armour and the Rumi's Concoction block flask are going to make hits hurt a little more and a tad more often... This is far from build-breaking though, and as long as you have a level 20+ AA with Inner Force you'll still be in good shape. The flask nodes become even more essential to use with the now-nerfed block flask.

TL;DR--- The Chaos Incinerator survives 1.3 patch nerfs virtually unscathed!
Stormcalling 24/7.
Why don't you take herald of thunder with the shock nodes near EB for a constant 50% more dmg.
This build doesnt make any sense.
"
fredo2185 wrote:
Why don't you take herald of thunder with the shock nodes near EB for a constant 50% more dmg.
This build doesnt make any sense.

Well firstly with the danger of 100% more spell damage on low mana combined with having Mind over Matter you really have to be careful about how many auras you have running. That said, you COULD run Herald of Thunder if you wanted to, but I found that I valued the tankiness of running a purity aura instead since my dps was already more than sufficient for literally everything.

Lastly, the problem with shocking with incinerate is the base concept of how incinerate does damage. Incinerate casts a little poof of fire very very quickly, which is what makes it powerful. That being said, shocking status effect and duration is based on how much damage your hit does relative to the monster's HP. Because we do many many small hits very quickly we're unlikely to shock anything more than white mobs and the occasional blue mob (no chance of shocking a boss).... And we already effing destroy blues and whites, so what's the point?

Good suggestion though! Thanks for checking out the build!
Stormcalling 24/7.
Bump for newbies.
Stormcalling 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info