pickpocket293's Invincible Chaos Incinerator (1.3) (Newbie Friendly)

UPDATED! Now with higher DPS and a different gem setup!!
Stormcalling 24/7.
i have already this build, nice build, can run all map

easy rush atziri

my stuff

my stats

4.2k life
7.6k dps with lmp

Did you read the guide? Just because you use the same skill does mean it's the same build. Your gear would fail miserably in my setup, and my tooltip is shown in post 1 as 8.6k, which is mostly chaos damage!
Stormcalling 24/7.
tais toi vieux plot avec ton stuff a 2 francs
Bump
Stormcalling 24/7.
Hi friend,

I love ur way of taking incinerate build with new uniques and ofc Duel wielding Apeep rage. I have a level 88 scion who is also using 5L Infernal Mantle but used a different build than urs. It did okay but had survivability issues vs heavy elemental hitters. So my congrats to u for taking down Atziri even though u r wearing a very squishy chest like Infernal mantle whilst using MoM.

I am now trying a witch incinerate variant, that is super tanky and literally invincible vs any boss except Uber Atziri(at least for now). Only thing i stay careful about is Corrupting Blood mod especially with Vulnerability map mod. I do 8K+ dps whilst holding a shield (without any curse), Max block + spell block. Double palace Dominus, Double Necropolis Merveil, Six Courtyard Bosses, Lvl73/74 (zana Map) double Jungle valley Boss, Shrine piety - doable very easily. I am not sure these bosses can be dealt easily whilst wearing Infernal mantle. Palace Dominus, Courtyard Bosses, Necropolis Merveil or Shrine Piety (ice form particularly) will take down squishy builds almost instantly. Ur Dps is great but i am not sure about defense cause AA almost do nothing against them and MoM + Infernal Mantle is not great defense (unless ur timing with potions and manual dodge are precise).

If interested, here is my build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgbpBx4HpQj0CSEMfQz3DkgPqxB_ES0RlhXnFm8WvxpsHoEfQR_HIuokqiaVJ2Eo-isNK3gsnC0fLYs2PTbpPC1Bh0WdSVFJskuNTLNPfVFgUg1TNVNSVUtXK1v3XfJeH1_KYeJirGpDaxdsjG0Zc7N8g37if8aAVoIQgh6Cx4w2lSCVLprgm7WdY52qna6io6SxpwiplbTFtz64k7zqvYLAVMHzxp7Grs362L3aPdsL34rfsONq44TljucL6dXr7vBr8NXzvvno-tL-Cv8c

My gears:

Spoiler

Stat Screenshot:
Spoiler

Although i feel ur build is tad expensive (atleast for now with Apep's Rage + Atziri Uniques), i would still like to applaud ur fresh approach on incinerate build. I never thought anyone will be able to do Atziri wearing Infernal Mantle, so kudos to u.

All the best wishes.

Cheers.
Last edited by archzin on Nov 20, 2014, 3:03:56 PM
"
archzin wrote:
Hi friend,

I love ur way of taking incinerate build with new uniques and ofc Duel wielding Apeep rage. I have a level 88 scion who is also using 5L Infernal Mantle but used a different build than urs. It did okay but had survivability issues vs heavy elemental hitters. So my congrats to u for taking down Atziri even though u r wearing a very squishy chest like Infernal mantle whilst using MoM.

I am now trying a witch incinerate variant, that is super tanky and literally invincible vs any boss except Uber Atziri(at least for now). Only thing i stay careful about is Corrupting Blood mod especially with Vulnerability map mod. I do 8K+ dps whilst holding a shield (without any curse), Max block + spell block. Double palace Dominus, Double Necropolis Merveil, Six Courtyard Bosses, Lvl73/74 (zana Map) double Jungle valley Boss, Shrine piety - doable very easily. I am not sure these bosses can be dealt easily whilst wearing Infernal mantle. Palace Dominus, Courtyard Bosses, Necropolis Merveil or Shrine Piety (ice form particularly) will take down squishy builds almost instantly. Ur Dps is great but i am not sure about defense cause AA almost do nothing against them and MoM + Infernal Mantle is not great defense (unless ur timing with potions and manual dodge are precise).

Although i feel ur build is tad expensive (atleast for now with Apep's Rage + Atziri Uniques), i would still like to applaud ur fresh approach on incinerate build. I never thought anyone will be able to do Atziri wearing Infernal Mantle, so kudos to u.

All the best wishes.

Cheers.

Hey there! Thanks for the compliment! I'd like to address a few points of yours if I may--

* At least on Standard, an Apep's can be found for 1ex or lower, and Infernal Mantles are able to be purchased for 3 chaos or less... And the Atziri belt can be had for a few chaos also. The most expensive part of the build is probably the Voideye because it's legacy, but even those can be found for 2ex on standard.

* I frequently do double Dominus, Double Merveil, Double courtyard bosses, double academy, and even double Crematorium bosses (but those are a little tricky)... Don't underestimate the power of a level 26 Arctic Armour with Inner force further augmenting the effect. This means that the damage mitigation is almost 400 for physical and fire, which makes reflect and almost all non-flameblast fire hits a non-issue (burning is the problem with the crematorium bosses, not the firestorm). Academy boss's book tornadoes are meaningless to me, as are the tornadoes in the Haku missions, and tentacle miscreations.

* I also cap block, except I can do it without a shield by taking the flask nodes and using a Rumi's Concoction.

* I frequently play with some very high level guys, and I'm the one that goes into boss rooms when they bail out-- although I use an Infernal Mantle, if the proper precautions are taken it can be exceptionally tanky. My mana pool is over 4k, and even with some reserved for a level 21 clarity and a Purity aura I still have more than enough regen + leech from warlord's to never be on the "low mana" state, so I never really have a problem.

Your build also looks very effective, but I found using things like a cybil's paw, Cloak of defiance and a rathpith to be a bit.... obvious. Clearly those points you saved by not getting MoM on the tree can do wonders for your damage, but the chaos conversion and extra level of the gem are pretty fantastic as well.
Stormcalling 24/7.
Hey, some nice points and explanations. Again, my best wishes and gratz for making this build. Your build also showcase the most important aspect of Path of Exile: "Great build diversity even with items that may be treated as bad ones."

Cheers, My friend. Happy hunting.
"
archzin wrote:
Hey, some nice points and explanations. Again, my best wishes and gratz for making this build. Your build also showcase the most important aspect of Path of Exile: "Great build diversity even with items that may be treated as bad ones."

Cheers, My friend. Happy hunting.

Indeed, cheers to you as well. I'll also say this: there's more where this came from. *evil grin*

I'm formulating other builds that are using different skills in a similarly odd [but effective!] fashion that will have build guides written for them within the next few weeks (one will need to wait for the respec, and the other will be ready to go in 2 weeks at the latest)... So stay tuned.
Stormcalling 24/7.
spellblock makes infernal mantles downside a no issue. i did almost the same thing before apeps a while bak with dual sceptres + infernale mantle. anyways he had 0 spellblock bak then but, if u add that to the build infernal mantles 100% inc spell damage = 0

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info