[1.2] Life EB Aura Crit Spectral - 19.4k LMP with a 5L Budget Setup + Ondars, AA, HC Viable

Hey, what is your accuracy %?

How much accuracy is needed on gear to hit reliably?
"

Hey, what is your accuracy %?

How much accuracy is needed on gear to hit reliably?

Like 82%, if you have 300 on two rings you are golden however if you only have 300 on one ring then you will most likely need to take one accuracy cluster.

You need at least one piece with accuracy, it's fairly crucial.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
why is the "deal with bandits" quest for cruel takes attack speed and not physical damage?
"
daqoo wrote:
why is the "deal with bandits" quest for cruel takes attack speed and not physical damage?

This is hybrid phys/ele, attack speed is better overall dps and it ain't bad to go faster =)
Hi, you mentioned crown of eyes on gear upgrades. Would you mind about making a passive tree for it?
"
deskktoop wrote:
Hi, you mentioned crown of eyes on gear upgrades. Would you mind about making a passive tree for it?

It's not really a passive tree thing, more of a gear thing. A spell damage shield is key to using Crown, don't use it without one.

You could obviously exit out of the spell damage from Scion start but the DPS increase isn't really that much and it's more of a personal preference.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm using CoE with
and have more dps than i had with Alpha's Howl
So I leveled up my take on this build and am very pleased with the results thus far. I took a slightly different direction than Chun, but it's the same core.

I have level 18 gems right now and have just over 7.8k tooltip without power charges. With 5 power charges I am just shy of 9.9k

I played buzzsaw before all the nerfs and right now I have worse gear but faster clear speed. The downside is I have less life than the old buzzsaw. However, even with 3.6k life I have only been one shot once, it was the flame blast rogue exile in a turbo 74 map.

Tree:

Gear:

Spoiler

My direction is less aura scaling, and focuses more on crit and attack speed. My main goal was to see if i could run this build on mana leech and pick up a few more accuracy nodes to make the gearing situation easier. So far it's been a success (no mana issues and an 87% chance to hit) I do lose out on arctic armor though. To try to make up for that I am using vaal discipline to give me a higher effective life pool for 5 seconds and vaal grace to give me dodge and spell dodge for 10 seconds.

The build is extremely potent and I wouldn't mind playing this for the rest of the league to try to min/max the gear. It's really rewarding to shatter everything in your path and have the ability to face tank the nastiest map bosses (with vaal skills up).
Glad to see it's working out for you! I have a similar tree in passive trees section for that same concept, good luck xD
Yea thanks again for the build. I'm expecting 17k dps without any quality gems and will break 21k with 20/20 gems. That's if I don't find any gear upgrades.

I used your second tree for reference, i just avoided EB since the gear I had was pure evasion instead of ev/es.

I did find an alpha's howl last night. So I might give that a a try to see if it beats out the rats nest. I'll let you know how it goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info