[1.2] Life EB Aura Crit Spectral - 19.4k LMP with a 5L Budget Setup + Ondars, AA, HC Viable

"
Interesting. Never thought about EB and AA. My spec is similar but with acrobatics and lightning coil. 25k LMP on a 5L.

Hello, can you please link your tree and stuff please ?
Should i get iron reflexes?
Could you post some picks of your stats or just like write them down. Like How much ES, res, mana regen etc...
"
eteule wrote:
"
Interesting. Never thought about EB and AA. My spec is similar but with acrobatics and lightning coil. 25k LMP on a 5L.

Hello, can you please link your tree and stuff please ?

Sure.

Gear
Spoiler

Lv 90 tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1Bx4IZwx9DkgPqxB_EZYUTRa_Fy8YPBmKGjgajx2qIuokqiaVJ-0s4S2DL28yiTWSNuk7KDwtQYdGcUcGSVFQQlM1VUtV1lfiWfNd8mBDYeJk52aebBZuPW-ecFJwVnC7cNV35X3jfr2ApILHgwmG0YcZidOMNo_6kBuQVZJ9kzqVLpcGl_6Yb5oTm7WiAKIup4SsZqyqtz65PrvjvSfAGsM6xKLE9saexq7KStDQ1CPYdti92RPb1OGI42rlz-jW7BjsOPAf8NX22vno-tL7CfxL_gr-ug==
hi,

i try your build at the moment.. at least it worked. i also like it very much. i have lvl 43 at the moment, but pls explain me why this sword
works better
than this dagger

iam afraid when i use the points for dagger at the skill tree .. it dont worked anymore

this is the best dagger i have: i dont know if it work

regards
"
daqoo wrote:
Should i get iron reflexes?

Definitely not, armour is seriously overrated.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
asbo96 wrote:
Could you post some picks of your stats or just like write them down. Like How much ES, res, mana regen etc...

ES = 0.

Res = capped.

Mana regen = around 250.

As for the rest, mana was a little bit over 2k, hp was 4.2k, evasion, armour was negligible.
"
seba28 wrote:
hi,

i try your build at the moment.. at least it worked. i also like it very much. i have lvl 43 at the moment, but pls explain me why this sword
works better
than this dagger

iam afraid when i use the points for dagger at the skill tree .. it dont worked anymore

this is the best dagger i have: i dont know if it work

regards

The last dagger is decent and will work.

The reason that Mightflay is worse is because it's slow, the crit is low and it's just a levelling weapon. Any good rare Ambusher like yours will do better.
"
daqoo wrote:

Athleticism is good to get and I took it on my character while levelling but Lust for Carnage is just a waste. Far better is Ondar's, and if you really wanted more leech - a 2% on rings would do adequately.

Alternatively, you can try to go near the cap for chaos res and get a huge 10%+ phys life leech from Blood Rage which you can run very comfortably with chaos res gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info