[1.2] Life EB Aura Crit Spectral - 19.4k LMP with a 5L Budget Setup + Ondars, AA, HC Viable

In both your first linked tree and the level 80 variant you're taking Hired Killer instead of Quick Recovery when Quick Recovery is just outright better; same amount of life, and you trade 20 life on kill for 40% mana regen and 0.8% life regen.
"
Fearmonger wrote:
In both your first linked tree and the level 80 variant you're taking Hired Killer instead of Quick Recovery when Quick Recovery is just outright better; same amount of life, and you trade 20 life on kill for 40% mana regen and 0.8% life regen.

Yeah true, and I actually got Quick Recovery because of the mana regen to run AA on my guy =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
How would you go about in leveling up one of these characters from scratch?
"
Arhuan wrote:
How would you go about in leveling up one of these characters from scratch?

You'd go the buzzsaw route generally, you can even go in for RT to level with up to about level 75 which is doable in about 12 hours at which point if you already have the gear, you can respec - you generally need a nice dagger to get started.
would be great if you could post a video
is it tempred or flaring on your dagger? if its flaring, would you sell it to me in standard? :D

playing ramapge currently... but just curious, because it would have some potential ^^
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Sep 29, 2014, 5:24:55 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
is it tempred or flaring on your dagger? if its flaring, would you sell it to me in standard? :D

playing ramapge currently... but just curious, because it would have some potential ^^

It's tempered buddy =)

T2 hybrid and T2 flat.
Hey Chun,

Really glad I caught this build. I recently found a pretty nice dagger and hoping I could make use of it. This will be my weekend project!

"
Chorcher wrote:
would be great if you could post a video

Maybe if I have some time but it's really not much different from a maxed out buzzsaw, apart from the constant freezing and shattering which is pretty sick defensively and just generally looks cool =)
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 30, 2014, 12:43:22 PM
"
nosrek_avowed wrote:
Hey Chun,

Really glad I caught this build. I recently found a pretty nice dagger and hoping I could make use of it. This will be my weekend project!

Good luck buddy! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info