[1.2] Incinerate Max Block 8k LMP Tooltip (Beyond Top 30)

A very strong build im playing in softcore with a respec shadow, able to handle pretty much anything so far, thats with avg gear and still 8% attk speed on 2nd bandits. Only time i died was to piety in a lvl 76 catarina map and later on i realised i had my iir necklace on instead of lazhwar, gd job fhark.
How come your block chance against attacks is 70%? 30% from Rathpith Globe + 36% from tree + 4%x 1.26 = 5% tempest shield. Should be 71. Unless of course that is your old tree.

Why do you not get herald of flame? Seems like an amazing passive.

Is Cybil's paw better than any wand/sceptre? Or would something like Atziri's Catalyst out preform it?
"
Relytz wrote:
How come your block chance against attacks is 70%? 30% from Rathpith Globe + 36% from tree + 4%x 1.26 = 5% tempest shield. Should be 71. Unless of course that is your old tree.

Is Cybil's paw better than any wand/sceptre? Or would something like Atziri's Catalyst out preform it?

I saw slightly higher tooltip DPS with Doryani's Catalyst, far less healing. Even with a Doryani's Invitation. Wasn't a good trade off in my opinion.

I'm thinking about trying out this build.

I'm curious about the level of tankiness of this build as compared to the tankiness of KuteKitteh's Tanky Arcer build (AA/MOM/EB Max block/spellbock)...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/998791

I took the Tanky Arcer to lvl 90, fantastic build! I felt unkillable most of the time (except for the time I got exploded by a Vaal smash) but the single target DPS was lacking. Hence, this is why I'm interested in this build. I don't like dieing, and like to kill stuff relatively fast. I want to give Atziri a try before the league ends and it appears that Incinerate builds are the FOTM in that regard.

Anyone have experience with both builds or have some feedback before I pull the trigger and start the grind?
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Last edited by Taiberius on Oct 9, 2014, 5:20:48 PM
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
Relytz wrote:

I saw slightly higher tooltip DPS with Doryani's Catalyst, far less healing. Even with a Doryani's Invitation. Wasn't a good trade off in my opinion.

One thing I forgot to mention... If you're going to use Doryani's Catalyst - put tempest shield in it with 20% added cold damage. The free elemental prolif is fun to chill and freeze entire packs on block.
can this build do atziri or even uber?
"
Im sure someone else will answer but it can clear atziri pretty easily. I think uber isn't possible, I was wondering if flame surge would be viable for uber, (Sry if its a naive idea), I presume the problem is the ramp up time for stage 3 of incinerate, perhaps putting enhance in place of lmp.
"
blahblah1235 wrote:

To answer that question:
http://www.twitch.tv/invaderskooge/b/575091156

This is a video of me doing speed runs, skipping all trash and just going for bosses.

As for uber, me and OP think that it is possible but would have to do some gear switching around. Would have to use Rise of the phoenix, Rainbowstride, and lvl 21 Purity of Fire. Other than that, a little bit of luck and a lot a bit of skill and it shouldn't be too hard ;)
Hey, the corruption 'culling strike' on Cybils Paw. Does it really do soemthing ?
In my opinion you only get cull, when you hit something with the claw.
Because it isn't the stat from Heartbreaker: 'Your Spells have Culling Strike'
Last edited by SkoDo_ on Oct 10, 2014, 9:53:05 PM
"
SkoDo_ wrote:
Hey, the corruption 'culling strike' on Cybils Paw. Does it really do soemthing ?
In my opinion you only get cull, when you hit something with the claw.
Because it isn't the stat from Heartbreaker: 'Your Spells have Culling Strike'

it is confirmed working, 10% dps increase effectively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info