[1.2] Incinerate Max Block 8k LMP Tooltip (Beyond Top 30)

"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
How can you play with the loot visible all the time. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Was the first thing i turned off in open beta and it has been turned off ever since.

Default hotkey for this is "z".

I really enjoy your build. Was running a variation of it on my Shadow and nabbed all of the gear off him to level up a witch recently. Keep the videos coming. Very enjoyable.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to get some videos up this week, maybe even atziri >.<
That courtyard map convo was pretty funny lol. "Who is this iggy girl? "The new white hope XD"

Anyways,

I am trying to decide if i want to go with this build. or a duel Apep's build like this one here.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1064219.

Only thing is i hate having mana and life leech gems in my main damage spell,like in the build i linked, But i feel like i could reach high dps while still being pretty tanky. What do you think?

"
XtraSalty wrote:
That courtyard map convo was pretty funny lol. "Who is this iggy girl? "The new white hope XD"

Anyways,

I am trying to decide if i want to go with this build. or a duel Apep's build like this one here.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1064219.

Only thing is i hate having mana and life leech gems in my main damage spell,like in the build i linked, But i feel like i could reach high dps while still being pretty tanky. What do you think?

It seems like the damage is comparable, but much less tanky. I guess it depends on what you're most interested in doing, though I recommend this build for beyond.
I started to play incinerate also,skill is really powerful but i noticed that i'm desynincing alot,especially when is lot of mobs around me and i'm turnin around my self to kill them.Do you have some advice how to avoid it?It's really anoying.Thanks in advance
"
And1111 wrote:
I started to play incinerate also,skill is really powerful but i noticed that i'm desynincing alot,especially when is lot of mobs around me and i'm turnin around my self to kill them.Do you have some advice how to avoid it?It's really anoying.Thanks in advance

Always hold shift while casting. I have noticed that this helps me avoid desync a lot. Try to click on minions less, the more you click on minions the more you'll desync. Also, use Lightning Warp to travel, it will keep you from clipping corners
streaming again, doing some mapping: http://www.twitch.tv/godztv

edit: done for the night, thx to everyone that tuned in!
Last edited by Baeltimazifas on Sep 26, 2014, 3:42:54 AM
Hey! Just checking into this thread to say thanks -- I really like this build! Cybil's Paw is an awesome item. It makes me excited to pick up +block passive nodes because block=dps.

Unfortunately, I can't yet afford the two expensive items, Cloak of Defiance and Rathpith. So I only feel safe using incinerate on areas that I can beat easily, but it's been superfun. When I progress/map, I put in a fireball gem and take my shots from a distance. And pretty safely too because my blocking is at 60 phys/30 spell.

Anyway, thanks for a fun build!
Thank you for advice about desync problems.I have some more questions.First,can you do all map bosses with this build,for example Shock and Horror,Spinner of False Hope and Megaera?Second,what about map mods,can you run hard 100+ quantity maps with your build and which map mods are best to avoid?Third,and most important,how you deal with corrupting blood?With your cast speed you get 20 stacks in less than second,and i know when i was playing my max block cyclone char,in 78 maps and got 20 stacks immediatly and my HP was going to 0 in less than second with 15k armor and 250 life regen.Especially dangerous were Devourers and Avian Retches.How do you deal with them when have they CB mod?Thanks
Last edited by And1111 on Sep 26, 2014, 12:00:27 PM
"
And1111 wrote:
Thank you for advice about desync problems.I have some more questions.First,can you do all map bosses with this build,for example Shock and Horror,Spinner of False Hope and Megaera?Second,what about map mods,can you run hard 100+ quantity maps with your build and which map mods are best to avoid?Third,and most important,how you deal with corrupting blood?With your cast speed you get 20 stacks in less than second,and i know when i was playing my max block cyclone char,in 78 maps and got 20 stacks immediatly and my HP was going to 0 in less than second with 15k armor and 250 life regen.Especially dangerous were Devourers and Avian Retches.How do you deal with them when have they CB mod?Thanks

1. You should be able to run every map boss, though you can still die to certain mechanics (shock and horror lazer, vaal smash, etc)

2. I can run 100 quant on almost any map, I can do 1-2 damage mods no problem, though prefer only 1 damage mod in 77-78. Mods that i avoid are 50% slower life / mana regen, and no life / mana regen

3. Corrupting blood is mitigated by enfeeble, with one staunching and enfeeble you should be able to deal with any corrupting blood. Enfeeble is your best friend, try it!
Last edited by Baeltimazifas on Sep 26, 2014, 12:22:19 PM
I can vouch for enfeeble vs. CB. It basically does next to nothing.

My horror story would be CB Curse Immune.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info