poe needs CRIT CAP

"
Leave crit alone please. It is not OP, without a combination of an OP skill and OP gear.

lol what the hell are you talking about ,

crit builds are dirt cheap, you don't need a mirror weapon to do 50k aoe dps

step one get a harbinger bow for like 5 exa that is 8.5 crit chance and 300 pdps

step two 20c rats nest , 20 c maligaros gloves .

step three get all the easy crit you can

step four face roll everything in full groups.

roughly 7 exalted orbs and what ever you spend on the rest of your slots and you have an atziri build.

"
GodKas wrote:

make crit chance cap at 50% maximum
make crit multiplier cap at 500% maximum

Totally agree, crit should be sporatic spike damage, not permanently amped steroid abuse. No need to nerf any items or skill tree nodes, just cap the max levels with effective diminishing returns formulas.
I don´t understand this. What´s the point in nerfing crit and capping crit chance ? Crit builds are awesome fun to play, and that´s what a good game should be about. Why suggest destroying the fun for so many players ? and how much fun would a "perfectly balanced" game be, where all builds do same damage, have same clearspeed, and all is "equal" ? That´s just boring anti-fun stuff, plus there´s many players out there doing VERY impressive damage without going the crit route.

Also, the game itself has very reliable methods of punishing too high damage output. Sure, a CoC Discharger can clear high maps at record speed, but I´ve yet to see one that doesn´t 1shot himself vs the 1st reflect pack he mindlessly rushes into. Same goes for physical flicker crit, one reflect pack and they´re done, there´s nothing to be jealous of.

My bottom line is : if you´re not okay with crit, you needn´t play it, but please leave the fun for other players that do enjoy it. There´s plenty alternatives to make a good + fun build.
There is a cap on crit chance.

It's called 100%.

Stop whining.
I don't see how capping crit chance would change anything except put more focus on attack/cast speed. Obviously it's best to have as much of both as possible. Limiting one just makes the other one more desirable.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
I wont elaborate how powerful crit it is
popular dagger builds are over million dps with atzir glove which is godlike itself
poe needs crit cap seriously

make crit chance cap at 50% maximum
make crit multiplier cap at 500% maximum

this will restore the balance and make poe much versatile and challengable

your complaining about crit i know how you can solve this problem on your own. Stop playing in legacy leagues. Your looking at standard where everyone has mirrored gear or mirror worthy gear. Go play a new league where almost no one has the crit gloves. If you want to play standard dont piss and moan about other builds that are better then yours. You have to remember a lot of the standard player base played in open beta and have gathered thousands of exalts. Just try out a new league and you will see crit isnt the problem. Standard league is.
Lol. Wat. Just Wat.

League has absolutely nothing to do with it. You can make a insane crit build for under 10 exalts without anything even being close to mirror worthy. You sound like you have some sort of HC superiority complex when you say shit like that.

You dont need acuity to play crit either, lol, though they are best in slot for a crit build.

The complete lack of integrity for the games balance that people have is absolutely disgusting.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Crit Multiplier simply shouldn't be a stat, period. Crit and Crit multiplier just turn the game into an exponential race where not getting crit is a massive loss for everyone, e.g Diablo 3.

It should be a keystone near the shadow area that gives "Your crit damage is 250% instead of 150% and "20% less life and ES"
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
There is a cap on crit chance.

It's called 100%.

Stop whining.

False, the cap is 95%.
Resolute technique: your hits cannot be evaded. 50% more attack damage.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
Resolute technique: your hits cannot be evaded. 50% more attack damage.

I agree
RT should be relatively buffed considering how freakingly OP crit it is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info