Levelling as fast as possible in 8 hours

Searing touch is by far the best levelling item
Yesterday I did 56 in 7.5hrs using facebreaker
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
searing touch is still the best, a 4L can get you through very quickly even if you have 0 spell/fire nodes, even better if its 5/6l.

second would be facebreakers if liek melee. but not as safe since its, melee.

after that go do an untainted paradise
http://imgur.com/bhSnzWL

Incinerate!! Solo - no boost - no rush - no untainted
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 20, 2014, 1:57:13 PM
Thanks for your suggestions everyone. What would I need for facebreakers? I'm finding searing touch too expensive. Gonna lvl up a character and try all the other suggestions as well.

Are you guys sure about the safety of low lvl maps at ~55? How fast are they?
"
verkodiablo wrote:
Incinerate + LMP + Spell Echo + Added Chaos
Get Lifesprig wand x1
lvl 1 to lvl 19 ice nova / freeze pulse

lvl 19 to lvl 37 incinerate + lmp + spell echo

get a crest of perandus and if can afford cybil's paw

4-link will get you maps...

Get eldritch battery and block nodes and you ll be fine and fast enough

Peace.
Verko

How would you adjust this for a non-EB and block node char? I need something that can lvl any class, prefferably shadow.

@Broli, what gear specifically for facebreakers?
Last edited by Qwark28 on Sep 21, 2014, 6:40:56 AM
"
Qwark28 wrote:

One of the best setups to do it is:
-Facebreakers (as high %more unarmed dmg as possible)
-Tabula Rasa (Infernal Blow, Melee Splash, Melee Phys Dmg on Full Life, Multistrike, Added Fire Dmg, Life Gain on Hit) --> usable on lvl 19, at lvl 31 exchange Melee Phys on Full Life with Melee Phys Dmg and Life Gain on Hit with Faster Attacks (assuming lvl 8 Infernal Blow, you have a maximum mana cost of 10*1,6*1,4*1,8*1,2*1,15=55)
-Iron Rings and Coral Amulet/Jade amulet with Elreon mod (= -24 mana cost of skills), tinker them at Elreon to give them flat physical dmg (you need to regal them before)
-Meginord's Girdle!!! (huge flat physical dmg!!) -> really important since most of our dmg comes from this!!
-Wanderlust boots (freeze immunity + mana reg + inc. move speed)
-Crest of Perandus (life leech!! + high life + life regen + high block) -> best shield by far for twinks, immense survivability boost
-The Peregrine (mana leech + accuracy), if you can sustain your mana costs, you can exchange this slot for Goldrim for up to 40% allres
-Herald of Ash + Hatred/Purity of Elements + Reduced Mana: Boost to AoE cleraring and dmg and survivability (before lvl 31, you can use Hatred and/or Herald of Ash, after that you have to see if you can get to a state where the combined reserved mana still lets you use your skill, else you may only use 2 of the 3 auras)

The concept is the following: Boost dmg as high as possible with gear (flat phys dmg), use Tabula to pump up Infernal Blow (= more dmg + AoE), use rest of the slots to gain life leech and mana leech and survivability.

You can easily do normal mode without investing a single point into the passive tree (I've done that already), then it's up to your playstyle if you can succeed doing it without points, however note that you gain respec points via the course of the game so you can invest that much points and then respec to have a completely clean character lvl 50+ or you just skill like you would for your character you are raising (for example caster) since you don't need any nodes to begin with :D

And best is, you can level ANY character like this. Meginord's Girdle gives up to 60(!) str, enough to equip all gear and every gem. Only thing is you need some dex at some point maybe depending on the class you took, so you might need a Jade amulet (+30 dex) with Elreon's mod instead of a Coral Amulet.

Happy levelling, this way the levelling challenge will be a breeze, too.

P.S.: You can have a shot at corrupting your Tabula for +1 gems and if you don't get it, the potential mana cost reduction (95%) you might get is still nice to have in this setup :D

Oh, and before I forget: Since Facebreaker needs lvl 16 and the whole setup need lvl 19 (for the gems), you need to find another way to level to 16, I advise using Silverbranch + Poison Arrow. Good dmg and you get 10 mana for killing an enemy = never run out of mana if played correctly. You can reach lvl 16 before Merveil so use Facebreakers to punch her silly :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Broliciously wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:

One of the best setups to do it is:
-Facebreakers (as high %more unarmed dmg as possible)
-Tabula Rasa (Infernal Blow, Melee Splash, Melee Phys Dmg on Full Life, Multistrike, Added Fire Dmg, Life Gain on Hit) --> usable on lvl 19, at lvl 31 exchange Melee Phys on Full Life with Melee Phys Dmg and Life Gain on Hit with Faster Attacks (assuming lvl 8 Infernal Blow, you have a maximum mana cost of 10*1,6*1,4*1,8*1,2*1,15=55)
-Iron Rings and Coral Amulet/Jade amulet with Elreon mod (= -24 mana cost of skills), tinker them at Elreon to give them flat physical dmg (you need to regal them before)
-Meginord's Girdle!!! (huge flat physical dmg!!) -> really important since most of our dmg comes from this!!
-Wanderlust boots (freeze immunity + mana reg + inc. move speed)
-Crest of Perandus (life leech!! + high life + life regen + high block) -> best shield by far for twinks, immense survivability boost
-The Peregrine (mana leech + accuracy), if you can sustain your mana costs, you can exchange this slot for Goldrim for up to 40% allres
-Herald of Ash + Hatred/Purity of Elements + Reduced Mana: Boost to AoE cleraring and dmg and survivability (before lvl 31, you can use Hatred and/or Herald of Ash, after that you have to see if you can get to a state where the combined reserved mana still lets you use your skill, else you may only use 2 of the 3 auras)

The concept is the following: Boost dmg as high as possible with gear (flat phys dmg), use Tabula to pump up Infernal Blow (= more dmg + AoE), use rest of the slots to gain life leech and mana leech and survivability.

You can easily do normal mode without investing a single point into the passive tree (I've done that already), then it's up to your playstyle if you can succeed doing it without points, however note that you gain respec points via the course of the game so you can invest that much points and then respec to have a completely clean character lvl 50+ or you just skill like you would for your character you are raising (for example caster) since you don't need any nodes to begin with :D

And best is, you can level ANY character like this. Meginord's Girdle gives up to 60(!) str, enough to equip all gear and every gem. Only thing is you need some dex at some point maybe depending on the class you took, so you might need a Jade amulet (+30 dex) with Elreon's mod instead of a Coral Amulet.

Happy levelling, this way the levelling challenge will be a breeze, too.

P.S.: You can have a shot at corrupting your Tabula for +1 gems and if you don't get it, the potential mana cost reduction (95%) you might get is still nice to have in this setup :D

Oh, and before I forget: Since Facebreaker needs lvl 16 and the whole setup need lvl 19 (for the gems), you need to find another way to level to 16, I advise using Silverbranch + Poison Arrow. Good dmg and you get 10 mana for killing an enemy = never run out of mana if played correctly. You can reach lvl 16 before Merveil so use Facebreakers to punch her silly :D
Awesome post, thank you very much. Looks like I need to invest in a tabula, approximately how fast does this setup get me to 40-50? Just ripped 4 chars in 4 days and need to get just as many to 70 again.
Run through, just kill blue mobs and bosses until you hit the exp penalty (cruel Ledge)

But I'll try Cowards Trial with some of my Guild Members after lvl35 and see how exp penalty works :D
My facebreaker setup(always)

-Facebreaker
-Meginord's Girdle
-Tabula Rasa(Infernal Blow - Blood Magic - Lifeleech(Life gain on hit til you hit 1000+ damage) - faster attacks - added fire damage - melee splash)
-Crest of Perandus
-Wanderlust til I find a decent pair of boots with life and movement speed
-Hatred & Herald Of Ash aura(Herald new, usually haste)
-Goldrim for resist
-Necklace and rings pick up with a consistent intervalls with flat physical damage

Works with every build, no points invested needed for it to work, so specc for what you'll use in the future(life being an exception, I mainly take life til I am 60 and switch to what my character will be)

Last time I did this was friday when I did 1-61 in 8hours
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info