Levelling as fast as possible in 8 hours

I frequently play for 5-8 hour sessions, sometimes more. What are good unique setups and rules to follow to get up to at least 50? It takes me about 2-3 hours rush to get to sarn encampment at lvl 25.

Knowledge of the game is pretty decent and I have good lvling gear, what do I really need though to efficiently speedrun and get characters into maps in 2-3 days? Last character was a MF marauder that died to strongbox desync at lv64 after 3 days of playing.
safest bet for me is always fire trap + searing bond, all you need is a 3L searing touch for fire trap + searing bond + inc. burning
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
safest bet for me is always fire trap + searing bond, all you need is a 3L searing touch for fire trap + searing bond + inc. burning

I generally use fire trap followed by shiversting and other 2hs, getting into my build gear from 30 and on.
Incinerate + LMP + Spell Echo + Added Chaos
Get Lifesprig wand x1
lvl 1 to lvl 19 ice nova / freeze pulse

lvl 19 to lvl 37 incinerate + lmp + spell echo

get a crest of perandus and if can afford cybil's paw

4-link will get you maps...

Get eldritch battery and block nodes and you ll be fine and fast enough

Peace.
Verko
Facebreaker can level to 40+ without investing a single point into the passive tree since all your dmg comes from gear. And with the right uniques (Crest of Perandus) you easily survive on the life leech alone. All you need is Infernal Blow + Melee Splash + Melee Phys Dmg. If you happen to have Elreon Iron Rings, then you don't even need any mana leech or regen on gear.

You can't beat AoE clearing with a single attack for zero mana and zero passive points. Facebreaker twink gear = easy levelling.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Play maps at Zanas table as soon as possible. You can be still in cruel to do so. The only requirement is being above 35

Lvl66 maps are easier than cruel domino..
@sidtherat XP penalty makes that terrible for leveling. Penalty works in reverse too. I also disagree that 66 maps are easier than cruel dominus.

I find FP and incinerate to be some of the best leveling skills now. In a softcore setting I just rush through all zones without even switching from my twink gear. Dualwield lifesprig, cast helm/gloves. For beyond you'd want to use crest of perandus and rush HP nodes.
Last edited by kasub on Sep 19, 2014, 2:11:10 PM
Ive been leveling my last MELEE char from 53. I know about penalty but you are cutting 80% from a very large value. It works in practice. And yes cruel domino is harder than throngs of trash mobs in lvl66 maps.

You can pick your fights and drops are chaos'able. If white map rolls crap mobs just leave and start new one
Flameblast prolif with 10-15% FB, Echo, Fire Pen, Prolif. Got to 60 in around 8-9h.

Cloak of Flame is pretty neat to have. Works best with Witch by taking big fire-wheel.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
sidtherat wrote:
Ive been leveling my last MELEE char from 53. I know about penalty but you are cutting 80% from a very large value. It works in practice. And yes cruel domino is harder than throngs of trash mobs in lvl66 maps.

You can pick your fights and drops are chaos'able. If white map rolls crap mobs just leave and start new one

doing it nearly the same way.

I go for 55 in the crual catacombs though. Then jost open a party with "free 66-68 maps", get carried to ~60, then go solo maps.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info