Levelling as fast as possible in 8 hours

Just bought a tabula, didn't buy yet everything I needed but my lvl 31 marauder is hitting about 800 dps with a geofri's and the gems you guys mentioned in a tabula. I'll try an 8 hour run on my new chars to see how fast this is after I have everything set up.

Thanks again for all your help.
"
Qwark28 wrote:
Just bought a tabula, didn't buy yet everything I needed but my lvl 31 marauder is hitting about 800 dps with a geofri's and the gems you guys mentioned in a tabula. I'll try an 8 hour run on my new chars to see how fast this is after I have everything set up.

Geofri's? Geofri's Baptism? You know that you must not have a weapon equipped if you are using Facebreakers, right? Weapon slot needs to be empty. Unequip your weapon and look at your dps afterwards :D (if you have Facebreakers, Meginord and Geofri currently)
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
I used to do this when i played in standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/522556/page/26

Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. HC compatible
from my experience it is safe to start doing maps around 50. some builds can get there much faster, some - not so. just do white maps, white mobs and do not be afraid to run.

for bit more fun:

Conversion Trap + Multitrap + Increased Duration
"
Broliciously wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:

Geofri's? Geofri's Baptism? You know that you must not have a weapon equipped if you are using Facebreakers, right? Weapon slot needs to be empty. Unequip your weapon and look at your dps afterwards :D (if you have Facebreakers, Meginord and Geofri currently)

Yes, I know that. I don't have all the gems though so I'm just trying tabula with my geofri's to see what the damage was like.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Sep 22, 2014, 9:02:15 AM
I tried the setup, didn't quite like it but it got me quite a few fast lvls. All these mandatory items pretty much left me with barely any armour and defenses past resistances. My regular geofri setup has slightly less dps and leech but allows me to wear my normal leveling gear whhich gives way more life and capped cruel/merciless resists.

I'll probably lvl my chars to 35 via this method though, next I need to try searing bond/incinerate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info