damn dude, RIP :c
Probably not the best time to ask a question but.. hows the single target dps for this build? And could physical projectile dmg gem be used instead of WED?

-I know dem RIP feels
Last edited by fuzzybearz on Sep 21, 2014, 10:10:51 AM
RIP best wander :S
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Probably not the best time to ask a question but.. hows the single target dps for this build? And could physical projectile dmg gem be used instead of WED?

-I know dem RIP feels

Single target is horrible :D

If you purely play solo its also viable to use frezny>faster attacks>critical damage> weapon ele.

I personally like to maintain my charges during the long fights in group play since you deal more dps with powercharges then with the above 4link set up with no charges.

Yes you can change wed for physical projectile damage but it was a big dps loss when i tested it solo.
More than 1k less tooltip and even greater in party play with elemental auras.

However physical projectile damage will increase your physical life leech and mana leech.
IGN:YoshiXt
So you going for another build now?
"
XtraSalty wrote:
So you going for another build now?

yeh dont really want to reroll the same build also i cant afford a 6 link coil so if i were to play the same build it will feel lackluster with worse gear.

Still be here to answer questions :)

Next char will be a casual build experimenting with

IGN:YoshiXt
Last edited by YoshiXt on Sep 21, 2014, 4:09:24 PM
was wondering what masters would be best to level first and what gems to 20/20 first?

Also when would you recommand going vp for build 2?

Edit:

Got my gear together
Doing about 11k dps with auras and 6 power charges up with this gear

Last edited by Pharcri on Sep 22, 2014, 1:02:20 AM
From what I understand, Ondar's Guile requires you to make a balance between accuracy and evasion to mitigate reflected dmg. For your build, what would be optimal numbers?
What do y'all think of the level 7 Tora proj return mod? Sitting on this beauty atm ->

Debating between hybrid and the proj return xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If you play solo there is no need at all, 1-2 Shotting total mobs, but could look pretty funny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info