IGN:YoshiXt
Last edited by YoshiXt on Sep 3, 2017, 5:03:18 PM
With Build number 2. Is it enough to handle reflect? Any mana issues?
and do you have max resis?
Last edited by Pharcri on Sep 19, 2014, 12:23:10 AM
"
XtraSalty wrote:
With Build number 2. Is it enough to handle reflect? Any mana issues?
and do you have max resis?

Zero issues with reflect running vaal pact.

I have no mana issues as long as I leech.

I have 478 mana after auras/heralds.

So basically I have room to fire 6 blank hits before I run out of mana and pot my hybrid flask

Resists are 75/75/75/-49
This build good for solo? And why u use frenzy for single target instead power siphon/barrage?
Last edited by fallut on Sep 19, 2014, 12:52:38 PM
"
fallut wrote:
This build good for solo? And why u use frenzy for single target instead power siphon/barrage?

Build 1 is designed for solo play and is my preferred spec.

Frenzy gives more damage than power siphon with the bonus of maintaining frenzy charges.
As for barrage, its a skill I dislike personally. I dont like being locked into place for 3 attacks.
If I wanted to switch at 59, what would be best to grab straight away? Bear in mind its Beyond?

Assume all my gear is eva/es, I guess Eldritch Battery then Ondars asap - I want to save the crit/accuracy nodes till later but im wandering how much it will struggle on 66-70 maps with no crit/ramp up nodes?

Might be worth chucking in a lvling path at 60+ or the best nodes to aim for etc.
I think Ima respec my spectral guy soon into this xD

Seeing as you've done phys crit ST - how do you think the clear speed and survivability compare?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
skankified wrote:
If I wanted to switch at 59, what would be best to grab straight away? Bear in mind its Beyond?

Assume all my gear is eva/es, I guess Eldritch Battery then Ondars asap - I want to save the crit/accuracy nodes till later but im wandering how much it will struggle on 66-70 maps with no crit/ramp up nodes?

Might be worth chucking in a lvling path at 60+ or the best nodes to aim for etc.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_Ax4mlR9BYeIGI1VLtUiMNm1s8-rndDY9Kgvo1p2qcFKbJgW1YqxsjInTBfmNv9QjcNWXBlFHXfLEoudUMHwOSLvjJP1_K419Y0MRlv66_97WiiP2f8YHHn11TZInqaKjlS7TfsHz8NWCHpUgSVHbC2sXLR-86kyzwFRQMAQHakMI9Nte6-SD218qVcYyAbIZz3o=

That is how i would path if i were to level and transition to this spec.

79 Points. Thats around the early 60s i believe.
This Pathing grabs most of the core keystones which leads you to transition to the wand specific damage nodes and later on more life.

Wand node progression would be:

Tempest Bast>Fusillade>Elder power>Wandslinger.

The need to grab depth perception (accuracy and crit) would be dependant on gear.
I would delay these nodes until the late 80s where you really start to feel your accuracy drop vs monaster level.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I think Ima respec my spectral guy soon into this xD

Seeing as you've done phys crit ST - how do you think the clear speed and survivability compare?

I felt ST had more survivability due to mobilty. (Whirling blades op)
But the clear speeds were honestly god awful. (I was using binos)

I believe spectral throw has faced too many nerfs.

With spectral throw you had to wait for the projectile to travel to the mob.
It was very hard to destroy a pack with 1 projectile without having to wait for the bounce back or firing another.
Not everyone has access to low life spectral throw where this is no longer the issue.

With power siphon The projectile is near instant. Theres no waiting half a year for it to travel the screen to not 1 shot the mob. It also has the added benefits of chain.

57% base damage with spectral throw vs 125% base damage with power siphon is most likely the main culprit for the damage difference.

The only situation where i believe spectral throw is superior is facture maps.
Those Zana facture sea witches mods were easier as spectral throw since it pierces and bounces back simplifying facture mobs where as with power siphon, your limited to hitting the maximum amount of chains.

Last edited by YoshiXt on Sep 19, 2014, 9:01:45 PM
Awesome, appreciate the feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info