how u recomend leveling with this build?
Can you tell me what kind of wand we should be looking for. I have a decent one ready for me but doesnt have much spell damage for CoE. Should i look for one later with alot more spell damage? Or just go with high phy as i can?

"
fallut wrote:

I didnt transition to wanding till 90-92.

But if i were to level as this spec i would go spectral throw 2 hand or mightflay+perandus.

IGN:YoshiXt
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Can you tell me what kind of wand we should be looking for. I have a decent one ready for me but doesnt have much spell damage for CoE. Should i look for one later with alot more spell damage? Or just go with high phy as i can?

Tbh it depends on much much flat phys you have on your gear.
The more flat phys you have the better spell dmg on the wand scales.

For example my wand is 192 pdps with 56 spell as prefix.

I bought and tested a 240 pdps wand and it only gave me 800 more tooltip on power siphon.
(so my wand with spell equates to around a 230 pdps wand)

I believe if i had more flat phys on gear, spell damage would scale greater but as you can see i only have flat phys on 1 ring.

As for what wand to buy, any 180 pdps+ wand with 10%+ crit base will carry you to end game maps with ease.

It is very hard to find the perfect crown wand since its hard enough to roll phys%+flatphys+critchance+as let alone add a spell damage roll.

So focus on buying the highest pdps wand with crit your budget will allow.

Spell damage on a wand is not necessary it was just the cheapest option for me since the seller sold it very under priced not valuing the spell damage roll and master craft potential :)
Last edited by YoshiXt on Sep 20, 2014, 7:29:20 PM
"
YoshiXt wrote:
"
XtraSalty wrote:

Tbh it depends on much much flat phys you have on your gear.
The more flat phys you have the better spell dmg on the wand scales.

For example my wand is 192 pdps with 56 spell as prefix.

I bought and tested a 240 pdps wand and it only gave me 800 more tooltip on power siphon.
(so my wand with spell equates to around a 230 pdps wand)

I believe if i had more flat phys on gear, spell damage would scale greater but as you can see i only have flat phys on 1 ring.

As for what wand to buy, any 180 pdps+ wand with 10%+ crit base will carry you to end game maps with ease.

It is very hard to find the perfect crown wand since its hard enough to roll phys%+flatphys+critchance+as let alone add a spell damage roll.

So focus on buying the highest pdps wand with crit your budget will allow.

Spell damage on a wand is not necessary it was just the cheapest option for me since the seller sold it very under priced not valuing the spell damage roll and master craft potential :)

Awesome thanks for the detailed response. I have that wand i posted and i also have a 5l lightning coil with a CoE soon to buy Rath sheild. Prob transfer to wand around level 70 when i can use everything :D

Also, what master u suggest leveling first? top 3
and what gems would u 20% quality first?
Last edited by Pharcri on Sep 20, 2014, 8:36:30 PM
"
fallut wrote:

Like Yoshi said,

I am leveling with 2 handed Spectral throw and i am flying through content. Just find a cheap weapon upgrade every 12-15 levels and you will hit merc very fast
Reeeep :(
Noooo Yoshi! I'm using this build atm. RIP =(
RIP friend
Sorry guys.

VoD to my rip from my party members perpective is here

http://www.twitch.tv/marthaapb/c/5157935

Was a desync rip on my end.

Basically on my screen i walked back out of the room but i was still taking damage (leeched/potted back to full).
I then desynced back into the room and dropped so fast i tried to log but i wasnt fast enough :(

I was stunlocked server side and got shock stacked and took the huge burst damage which you saw killed me.

Desync sucks but could i have anticipated it? yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info