[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
kendo3 wrote:
which would you recommend?

Blade flurry - melee phys - elemental damage - phys to light - (added fire or ele focus or damage on full life if aegis) - That last blue gem can be a swap, Inc AOE (mapping) / Conc effect (bossing).
Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 17, 2019, 6:31:11 PM
"
Blood rage works with the budget setup, or budget setup with surrender. However, less tanky in some situations, ...it's really not needed as good DPS is possible without frenzy charges.

Sovyn, I change again cold snap with vaal cold snap ant it's work good..
than buy a Atziri splendour (with +90 life version) and it's work very well with vaal pact :) couse of atziri splendour my uncapped resist are too much so I change rare ring with Death rush Amethyst ..
"
kesmen wrote:
"
Blood rage works with the budget setup, or budget setup with surrender. However, less tanky in some situations, ...it's really not needed as good DPS is possible without frenzy charges.

Sovyn, I change again cold snap with vaal cold snap ant it's work good..
than buy a Atziri splendour (with +90 life version) and it's work very well with vaal pact :) couse of atziri splendour my uncapped resist are too much so I change rare ring with Death rush Amethyst ..

Good feedback, thank you.

With CWDT the regular cold snap would trigger, but you can manually cast vaal version for more bang for your buck. Probably better than molten shell.

Atziri's Splendour is very nice, no doubt, the AR / ES / Life version is very strong with Aegis.

The chaos resist is nice to have on the Death rush Amethyst.

Good job.
Thanks for the great write up!

I wanted to ask, how well does this build function as a tank/support when grouped with some glass cannon friends? Are there any modifications I can make to move it in that direction slightly?

I'm level 33 atm and haven't chosen my Ascendancy yet.

Thanks again!
"
I wanted to ask, how well does this build function as a tank/support when grouped with some glass cannon friends? Are there any modifications I can make to move it in that direction slightly?

Warlockholmes,
It works well for tank but here is many better builds in forum for support.
I'm lvl 77 and I can do lvl 13 maps with molten strike. İt's nearly unkillable but killing the bosses takes time .. ( even with atziri pomise flask )

if u listen my advice, while lvling u dont give passive point to shield thinks, use prismatic eclipse as dual wielding and use Oskarm nubuck gloves at lvl 53-74 it works very well
Last edited by kesmen on Jan 19, 2019, 12:49:39 PM
"
Good feedback, thank you.

With CWDT the regular cold snap would trigger, but you can manually cast vaal version for more bang for your buck. Probably better than molten shell.

Atziri's Splendour is very nice, no doubt, the AR / ES / Life version is very strong with Aegis.

The chaos resist is nice to have on the Death rush Amethyst.

Good job.

Sovyn,
thanks for your feedback..
I found another solution to improve damage against bosses
I change my stone of lazhwar amulet with another which have apply an additional curse than I take the skill gems from shield and add them to my shoes with 20 quaity despair. Now I have much more better dot damage and chaos damage effect ...( I gived alot from atziri prom. flask)
Hello, I'm trying this build for hardcore and I'm currently lvl 72. I'm looking at the budget setup and I just can't figure out how you're at 13.6k avg dmg. I've got basically the exact same setup and when I flask up and got all my heralds on it only gives me 3.1k. What am I missing?
"
kesmen wrote:

Warlockholmes,
I'm lvl 77 and I can do lvl 13 maps with molten strike. İt's nearly unkillable but killing the bosses takes time .. ( even with atziri pomise flask )

if u listen my advice, while lvling u dont give passive point to shield thinks, use prismatic eclipse as dual wielding and use Oskarm nubuck gloves at lvl 53-74 it works very well

Thanks for the reply, Kesmen. Yeah, I'm not looking to be a full support build, I was just wondering if I would be helpful to my glass-cannon friends.

Are there any good skills to swap in for those situations? Some kind of Taunt or something?

Thanks!
"
WarlockHolmez wrote:
"
kesmen wrote:

Warlockholmes,

Thanks for the reply, Kesmen. Yeah, I'm not looking to be a full support build, I was just wondering if I would be helpful to my glass-cannon friends.

Are there any good skills to swap in for those situations? Some kind of Taunt or something?

Thanks!

I think the best way to taunt is the build a champion dualist at first. Otherwise u can try to use stone golem , decoy totem and rallying cry with this build. I prefer to u rallying cry.

"
Exileee wrote:
Hello, I'm trying this build for hardcore and I'm currently lvl 72. I'm looking at the budget setup and I just can't figure out how you're at 13.6k avg dmg. I've got basically the exact same setup and when I flask up and got all my heralds on it only gives me 3.1k. What am I missing?

While I was at this lvls I used herald of ash and herald of purity. HHerald of purity can hepfull couse it increase your damage and the minions can decoy the enemy. The other difference is in the skill tree , I give 2 points to 1 str point and open a jewel slot ( near the golem's blood ) and Using wildfire crimson jewel at there
Last edited by kesmen on Jan 20, 2019, 5:34:53 AM
If I played this as a Scion, what other Ascendancy do you think would fit well in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info