[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hi All,

I've purchased some huge improvements to my character thanks to a wand that sold for 1 ex. However, I don't seem to be able to advance much further than Tier 6 maps.

At that point, my health starts dipping quite a lot, and damage is very slow.

What else can I do to improve damage and defenses?
"
bugsy2126 wrote:
Hi All,

Only got some minor suggestions
do you really need all that mana leech? i would remove 3 nodes from it and move to health+armor.
You got a node that gives +15all ress and you could remove it and get another life and still be basic resist cap.
unless you really like the unique ring you got, getting another like your rare gives easy 200+ hp
small things like these could get you closer to 5k hp

get new cast when damage taken and immortal call gems and keep them at low level.

learn to use flasks, i only run 1 life flask in this build and you run 3 + 1 mana, having offensive and defensive flasks and learning to use them helps me alot.
Check if you are good on keeping fortify up all the time.

I love tempest shield with curse on hit, then either enfeeble, temportal chain or warlord's mark, depending on what you need. Maybe add the skill Blood Rage, its kinda annoying with vaal pact though
"
bugsy2126 wrote:

Several easy things you can do:

Get a better corruption on anvil like spell block or attack speed;

Upgrade helmet

As mentioned above, mana leech nodes probably a waste, and get the unique flasks and learn to use them,

Also, I wouldn't consider using varunastra since you don't have any of the damage nodes for it. You can respec out of defenses to get the recommended varunastra nodes from the guide (deadly dilettante and by the blade are the best) or, probably better, just get a high roll scaeva for now until you are higher level and richer so that you can get red nightmare to enable speccing out of ranger area. This error (and the flasks) explains the low damage.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
bugsy2126 wrote:

Several easy things you can do:

Upgrade helmet

What about a shaper/elder rare helmet ?
can you recommend me one?
i can spend about 5-6 ex
Last edited by collaprene on Feb 2, 2019, 8:01:54 AM
Hey there!

I've been oving this build, but I'm totally stuck now... I'm currently lvl 90 (0% xp), and can't do most high tier maps (10 and above).

My build is literally a copy of the main post, but can't do much right now. Can someone help me? Been using a BoR with Varunastra and Ice Crash. Can't even reach the 100k DPS the autor has displayed. Also having big trouble with most bosses.

Thx in advance!
"
DragonDante28 wrote:
Hey there!

I've been oving this build, but I'm totally stuck now... I'm currently lvl 90 (0% xp), and can't do most high tier maps (10 and above).

My build is literally a copy of the main post, but can't do much right now. Can someone help me? Been using a BoR with Varunastra and Ice Crash. Can't even reach the 100k DPS the autor has displayed. Also having big trouble with most bosses.

Thx in advance!

You need to turn on the ability for us to see your Characters in the forum settings.
"
bugsy2126 wrote:
"
DragonDante28 wrote:
Hey there!

Thx in advance!

You need to turn on the ability for us to see your Characters in the forum settings.

Just did that, sorry lol
"
collaprene wrote:

What about a shaper/elder rare helmet ?
can you recommend me one?
i can spend about 5-6 ex

I don't know if I'd bother, but you could get one with level 20 increased AOE and Hypothermia for an ice crash 6-link for clearing, then use your 6link chest for vaal double strike for boss.
"
DragonDante28 wrote:
I've been oving this build, but I'm totally stuck now...

I think it's safe to say you should switch added fire damage to elemental damage with attacks support.

Also, for MoM you won't want to be running your herald anymore, only hatred. You need the mana free.

If you need some help try adding a 4-link ancestral warchief.

Also get lion's roar.

Check that your resists are maxed at 75 (except chaos).

Consider damage and life rare amulet.

Finishing uber lab can't hurt.

You should be able to do any tier red map just fine except maybe some of the bosses unless you know exactly how to do them.

Finally you can definitely boost your ES and AR with a brine crown and rare AR / ES chest or AR/ES/Life version of Atziri's Splendour.
Last edited by Sovyn on Feb 4, 2019, 7:20:37 PM
"
I think it's safe to say you should switch added fire damage to elemental damage with attacks support.

Also, for MoM you won't want to be running your herald anymore, only hatred. You need the mana free.

If you need some help try adding a 4-link ancestral warchief.

Also get lion's roar.

Check that your resists are maxed at 75 (except chaos).

Consider damage and life rare amulet.

Finishing uber lab can't hurt.

You should be able to do any tier red map just fine except maybe some of the bosses unless you know exactly how to do them.

Finally you can definitely boost your ES and AR with a brine crown and rare AR / ES chest or AR/ES/Life version of Atziri's Splendour.

Got all the equips needed, what should I link with ancestral warchief? Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info