[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Evinnon wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a pastebin link in the first post?

Not right now, as there are many options with this build, rather than just one size fits all.
Added pastebin for uber setup
hey there, nice build. I m playing with statick strike, still have only 4 link, is ancestral call good with it?
"
Akroy wrote:
hey there, nice build. I m playing with statick strike, still have only 4 link, is ancestral call good with it?

Probably not great like like it is with molten strike. Give it a try and let us know!
Hey Sovyn, first of all thanks for the build. I have followed a few times before and I always had a blast.

This league I decided to follow it again but I would like to be a bit more active. Is there something I can improve in the build if I am willing to stray off the lazy path and push more buttons? I could self cast Tempest Shield and the Golem but doesn't look like a huge advantage.

Any ideas? I do want to keep the counter attack gems since these are core to the build, I just want to have more than 2 buttons to press. Appreciate the feedback and thanks in advance!
"
urbanmonkey wrote:
I just want to have more than 2 buttons to press. Appreciate the feedback and thanks in advance!

Yes, ancestral warchief. It's worth dedicating a 4-link to. Also, check out manually casting a warcry, immortal call, a curse. Vaal skills such as vaal haste, vaal molten shell.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 9, 2018, 5:46:36 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
urbanmonkey wrote:
I just want to have more than 2 buttons to press. Appreciate the feedback and thanks in advance!

Yes, ancestral warchief. It's worth dedicating a 4-link to. Also, check out manually casting a warcry, immortal call, a curse. Vaal skills such as vaal haste, vaal molten shell.

Thanks! For Ancestral Warchief just go typical damage setup to complement my damage?
"
urbanmonkey wrote:
Thanks! For Ancestral Warchief just go typical damage setup to complement my damage?

Yes, melee physical, concentrated effect, increased aoe or faster attacks
Hi

Thanks for all the works !

My question,what do you think about glacial hammer as main skill?

Do you have tryed?

Thanks again for share :)
Last edited by Bibbio on Jan 14, 2018, 1:45:19 PM
Hi Sovyn,

I have a 6 link Zahndethus Cassock floating around - could you see viability in the build for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info