[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I've been following this guide for my new templar and so far... it is great, all the bosses with 0 deaths or even close to dying, very flexible build... also i recommed you add the weapon Aurumvorax for early players, great resistances on it + life leech.

"
1337Anu wrote:
I don't understand. There is a an item that provides a 5 link? (Other than Tabula Rasa). Tabula Rasa is pretty expensive for me on the Hardcore Breach League

If 9 chaos is too much, Tabula is free if you work a little bit. The Aqueducts drops the divination cards for it. Just farm up 9 cards.

Alternatively, 5-link chests are cheap on poe.trade

http://poe.trade/search/itasameyohitom
Thanks. I have a different question. I am lacking alot of int for the Rainbowstride boots. Where did u get the int for it? Is it like at the late levels? I don't see anything that gives u int in ur budget build. Would love some clarification on this.
"
1337Anu wrote:
Thanks. I have a different question. I am lacking alot of int for the Rainbowstride boots. Where did u get the int for it? Is it like at the late levels? I don't see anything that gives u int in ur budget build. Would love some clarification on this.

You get 10 int each from Retribution, Sanctity, Aspect of the Lynx. You can take the optional 30 int Ancestral Knowledge anytime if needed. Skill tree jewels are another good source. They can have up to 16 int each.
"
Sovyn wrote:

You get 10 int each from Retribution, Sanctity, Aspect of the Lynx. You can take the optional 30 int Ancestral Knowledge anytime if needed. Skill tree jewels are another good source. They can have up to 16 int each.

Could you check my profile. I just hit 70 and I am planning to do another run through to my gear since im planning on using Lioneye's Remorse and Rainbowstride.

If you think Rainbowstride is worth it I need 41 int to be able to wear it. I tried looking for gems but none show up which have intelligence and im dilly dallying looking for the 3x 10 int ones. (found the 30 int one). Would love some suggestions which nodes to remove and how to expand to the 2x 10 int ones or any other solution is appreciated.

Really appreciate your fast replies as I do wanna continue really badly after I figured this stuff out.
Last edited by 1337Anu on Jan 4, 2017, 6:36:34 PM
"
1337Anu wrote:
Could you check my profile. I just hit 70 and I am planning to do another run through to my gear since im planning on using Lioneye's Remorse and Rainbowstride.

If you think Rainbowstride is worth it I need 41 int to be able to wear it. I tried looking for gems but none show up which have intelligence and im dilly dallying looking for the 3x 10 int ones. (found the 30 int one). Would love some suggestions which nodes to remove and how to expand to the 2x 10 int ones or any other solution is appreciated.

Really appreciate your fast replies as I do wanna continue really badly after I figured this stuff out.

Here is a search for jewels with int, you can refine with additional properties you need.

http://poe.trade/search/wahukatebenato

70 is a little early to get all three jewel sockets. There are a lot of things with higher value than a jewel. You can take all three jewel sockets early if it helps.

You probably know that some gear can have a large amount of int on it, like a helmet.

Your character tab is set to private.
I just put my Characters unhidden, The rest was already public.

I guess I could drop armour for int on a helm and get rid of 1 of the 2 jewel sockets for the 30 int. I'll just keep saving up for the Bringer of Rain. Is is ok for me to Reckless Defense now?
Last edited by 1337Anu on Jan 4, 2017, 8:11:39 PM
"
1337Anu wrote:
I just put my Characters unhidden, The rest was already public.

I guess I could drop armour for int on a helm and get rid of 1 of the 2 jewel sockets for the 30 int. I'll just keep saving up for the Bringer of Rain. Is is ok for me to Reckless Defense now?

- Quality on sword

- Armour gloves with better elemental resists

- Shield with life and higher block, don't forget quality

- Belt with life

- Int on ring, helm, jewels only as needed

- I know you are reaching for herbalism, but that reach is not worth it yet, if you find the next levels slow going try diamond skin and retaliation instead. Also you currently have a wasted point in that area (duplicate pathing)

- Better flasks

- buy 5-link white chest with greater than 1 armour, alchemy and chaos it or if chaos is dear just use alterations for a life roll, stop when it's around 80 life

- Then maybe think about spell block stuff

Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 4, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:

- Quality on sword

- Armour gloves with better elemental resists

- Shield with life and higher block, don't forget quality

- Belt with life

- Int on ring, helm, jewels only as needed

- I know you are reaching for herbalism, but that reach is not worth it yet, if you find the next levels slow going try diamond skin and retaliation instead. Also you currently have a wasted point in that area (duplicate pathing)

- Better flasks

- buy 5-link white chest with greater than 1 armour, alchemy and chaos it or if chaos is dear just use alterations for a life roll, stop when it's around 80 life

- Then maybe think about spell block stuff

Thanks for your reply although you lost me with the Talent Tree. Is that on the left, bottom, or right side? I have not found a site that lets you look for specific talents. I literally followed your build btw. You stop just where I stopped on the right side. I am working towards Retalation right now.
Last edited by 1337Anu on Jan 5, 2017, 10:02:22 AM
"
1337Anu wrote:
Thanks for your reply although you lost me with the Talent Tree. Is that on the left, bottom, or right side? I have not found a site that lets you look for specific talents. I literally followed your build btw. You stop just where I stopped on the right side. I am working towards Retalation right now.

There is a search box at the bottom of the skill tree on the official site.

Looks like you fixed the problem with the unnecessary dex node, although it's possible I clicked it yesterday by mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info