[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

One nice little improvement for us in the latest patch, GGG fixed the desync with shield charge so it's now a viable choice for us as a movement skill. Still desyncs but not nearly as badly now, more in line with whirling blades. It's overall slower than whirling blades + faster attacks, due to the animation at the end of the charge. A bit more damage though when used as an opening move. A bit more controlled than leap slam overall for those using maces/axes. The downside is you can't jump gaps/fences with it.
Made a new Atziri video today that was flawless except I forgot to remove my elemental weakness curse gem from the auto-curse setup thus my resists were basically nonexistent during the fight with Atziri. I still did OK and nearly perfect run but looked like a total fool. So, onward to the third try. :)

PS A Doryani's Catalyst dropped which is relatively lucky.
Build seems like it would be more efficient as a scion.
"
Senenleigh360 wrote:
Build seems like it would be more efficient as a scion.

It works, but it is mostly an appearance choice. Any class except witch or shadow works fine as of 1.3. :)
Gratz on being featured for build of the week!
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
Gratz on being featured for build of the week!

Thanks Vulpix0r! :)
Updated the video section to include build of the week (thanks guys!) and my very first rough Atziri attempt (I did win). I'm getting much better at Atziri with this build after my second attempt. I made a video of the nearly flawless second attempt but not sure I should post it as I got excited and forgot to remove my curse gem thus was cursing myself due to Atziri's reflect. Oops! It does show the clearing speed in the Apex of Sacrifice however, which is quite decent and the build takes on the trio quite easily, so I may have to post it anyway. :)
Congratz on BotW.
One addition, you can remove the sword nodes and still stay at max block by using a perfect corrupted Stone of Lazhwar and master crafted gloves:
Last edited by Lord_of_Error on Feb 24, 2015, 8:05:10 AM
so 27k on static is to low, my Ranger static strike (non crit) have 43.500DPS Ondars+Acro+L.Coil+Atziri's Step, and 6k HP, lvl 91 in bloodlines.
At last it shows up on BOTW. Was about time, congratz :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info