Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Radagastt wrote:

What should I work on? How can I hit that 40% chance to evade?

Welcome to Merciless!

You hit 40% evade with either very good gear or Grace. Later on you can run both determination and grace and you will have about 60 mana left, which is enough with 2% mana leech or the mana leech support gem, or, worst case, blood magic support gem on your attack skill (which you could use and run both auras now, but it's risky).

I also noticed that the boots would be easy to upgrade. Better stuff (for us) drops all the time. To be better than those, you just need something with 15 movement and 30 life and either armour or evasion.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 31, 2014, 2:44:34 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Radagastt wrote:

What should I work on? How can I hit that 40% chance to evade?

Welcome to Merciless!

You hit 40% evade with either very good gear or Grace. Later on you can run both determination and grace and you will have about 60 mana left, which is enough with 2% mana leech or the mana leech support gem, or, worst case, blood magic support gem on your attack skill (which you could use and run both auras now, but it's risky).

I also noticed that the boots would be easy to upgrade. Better stuff (for us) drops all the time. To be better than those, you just need something with 15 movement and 30 life and either armour or evasion.

Yeah, I need to drop those boots. I had those sitting in my stash so I have used them while leveling.
Hello all. Just wanted to ask your opinion about about a gem combo that i tried recently and found really helpfull. Cyclone - Faster attack - Multistrike - Plus physical damage (+ fire damage etc if you have spare gem slots).
"
Pontian wrote:
Hello all. Just wanted to ask your opinion about about a gem combo that i tried recently and found really helpfull. Cyclone - Faster attack - Multistrike - Plus physical damage (+ fire damage etc if you have spare gem slots).

Hello Pontian. :) A few pages back (page 256, toward the bottom) I updated my research project, which details clearing efficiency with various attack skill combos. Go take a look. Cyclone is up toward the top, but much riskier than the highest ranked clear speed combo with Reave. Riskier, why, you ask? Because of the mana cost, which is like 5 times higher than Reave. That has to come from somewhere, so you are either not able to run auras, which reduces your survivability, or you are using blood magic, which greatly reduces your survivability as cyclone desyncs a lot as you get caught on obstacles server-side, so leech cannot be relied upon. You will be going along, then all of a sudden, a large chunk of your life will be missing, and not from monsters either -- you did it to yourself! This makes you a much easier kill.
so since new patch cleave is crap now.. whats the skill being used for this build? wild guess rave!! haha or even DS ? could this build work as an fb build? i got 1000% fb gloves and decent roll bor id like to use
lmk thanks guys
is anoyne doin this exact build atm? what lvl how is maping lvl 66-70 maps link gear plzz
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
so since new patch cleave is crap now.. whats the skill being used for this build? wild guess rave!! haha or even DS ? could this build work as an fb build? i got 1000% fb gloves and decent roll bor id like to use
lmk thanks guys

Yes, as stated in the guide, facebreaker works. Infernal Blow with a mana leech support gem would be my suggestion for that.
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
is anoyne doin this exact build atm? what lvl how is maping lvl 66-70 maps link gear plzz

Oh please, read the thread. Many, many posts match your question.
to dam much to read. why go mana leech gem with inferal blow and not bloodmagic.. that seems noobies
Meginord's dropped for me today, so I have a new belt for Merciless:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info