[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
zythyl wrote:
Any tips on increasing DPS in low levels (pre-30s) so that I can burn through areas? As of right now, I hardly do enough damage with spectral throw and it's making me play my duelist again

+physical damage rings, amulet
buy cheap unique weapons if you trade.
buy foxshade a level 25 chest armour, useally silly cheap unless you need it to be 5L
or
skip 1h+shield for the first levels and go for 2 very fast weapons (or a great 2H) and use ST with dual wield, stick to the build still, just use 2 fast weapons to increase DPS and clearing speed, will make you easier killed though so...
"
Dragosani wrote:
Hierokliff, can i ask what gems do you have connected with your heavy strike on the screenshot with this huge dps?

heavy strike +multistrike+melee damage on full life+added fire damage in a bringer of rain

With this build iam often on full life, but if its a chaos/burning map, then ill use something else, like weapon elemental damage...
"
rasmon wrote:
Hierokliff;

How you could manage to get killed by reflect via infernal blow even with 11k dps? It pretty much impossible tbh.

hmm iam lazy and stupid, if there are a bunch of mobs i hit attack key, and they die, sadly most of them at the same time with melee splash, and when they explode IB hurts sometimes badly. If they are below the ground i dont see the reflect effects on them before they die... or if they are in water *mumbles about heartattack*

Did remove my +% infernal blow to reduce its aoe, still leveling it though. but using a non-quality IB atm.
This build look great!
Im currently at lvl 26 and using Lightningstrike. Wich support gems are good for that? Actually I use a fork gem and is ask myself, if LMP is maybe better? And what about WED? Faster Attacks? Chain, does it work?

Thanks for any advice!
"
Ir4kandj7 wrote:
This build look great!
Im currently at lvl 26 and using Lightningstrike. Wich support gems are good for that? Actually I use a fork gem and is ask myself, if LMP is maybe better? And what about WED? Faster Attacks? Chain, does it work?

Thanks for any advice!

1. multistrike
. LMP or Fork (depending on map, in open areas i like LMP)
. faster attacks
. weapon elemental damage (dont know about this after the nerf)
. melee physical damage
. melee damage on full life
. mana leech
. blind
. pierce
. chance to flee
. Add lightning damage (very mana costly though)
. lightning penetration (very mana costly though)
. Elemental Proliferation
would recommend leveling double strike/heavy strike also for singletarget dps.
Last edited by Hierokliff on Nov 5, 2013, 7:55:27 AM
I started a Templar with the intention of playing it as the Lazy Pally but found the killing speed to be way too slow for my liking.. have instead started a Duelist, and looking at the tree looks like it can achieve the same build but not suffering from a slow kill speed at the early stages.. Wish me luck! :)
"
Hierokliff wrote:
"
Dragosani wrote:
Hierokliff, can i ask what gems do you have connected with your heavy strike on the screenshot with this huge dps?

heavy strike +multistrike+melee damage on full life+added fire damage in a bringer of rain

With this build iam often on full life, but if its a chaos/burning map, then ill use something else, like weapon elemental damage...

thank you and how did you achieved this speed? i have on 51lvl 1.87 and dps is around 500+ so far with HS+MS+Added F.+ Faster Att.
"
wum1ng wrote:
I started a Templar with the intention of playing it as the Lazy Pally but found the killing speed to be way too slow for my liking.. have instead started a Duelist, and looking at the tree looks like it can achieve the same build but not suffering from a slow kill speed at the early stages.. Wish me luck! :)

keep us posted that's very interesting idea, are you gonna use shield too?
Current gear post updated.
going for some more hp nodes here level 78
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwB5wSzBS0UIBRxGNsaMho4GtsbrRv6HRQhYCSqJd8oxTIJNZI26DbpOtg94kCgQapEckd-SO5KfUw1TdhPfVBHUWBW-livWfNbr2BLYSFlTWaeZ6BsRnB9cmxyqXRBdO108XfXeA1673zZfyuAVoFvhMSE2YTvh3aK5Ix2kFWZK5vsnjyeuaIApBmnMKeEqW6rxayqr2y18rfTvYG-isAaxYrQR9E21orXy90N4urjauw47g7wH_O-9zL46_rS_MX-jw==

i am not sure if i could drop some shield block nodes and go for some accuracy and make a balanced gear and drop RT. so i can maybe use low level discharge linked to cast when damage taken.

but in the overall, that build is really solid guys. I highly recommend it. I have 81 spectral thrower ranger, 68 discharger witch and some low level templar discharger aswell but compared to damage/survive, this build owns.

I have pretty good gear on my discharger but still too squishy against melee with even 3k armour flasks. With this build, i just close my eyes and smash the faces. Almost untouchable by melee, and high survive against spell caster mobs.

Last edited by rasmon on Nov 5, 2013, 11:02:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info