[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I edited the guide (original post) with additional detail in the gear recommendations section. :)
Looks like I was on the right track!

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.0
Notes:
[li]Endurance Charges now only provide 4% elemental and physical damage reduction per charge.[/li]
Level 69 today! Also found a higher level map which is always a feel good moment.....

I'm still doing Lunaris occasionally, but mostly maps.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.0 (Open Beta Phase Two)
Notes:
Elemental Adaptation has been reduced to 2% maximum resists.

This is a pretty big nerf - 60%.

I still think it's worth it as this build goes right by it and 2% can't hurt. I think every point over the 75 cap for elemental resistances is fairly powerful. It might be slightly lower priority though. That is, we might get it at a higher level after other things.
Only thing i didn´t like about this, is that you´re really near to marauder golems blood + the 30% crit damage reduce cluster (that is a own damage mitigation system in itself and so valueable) but you don´t take it. Would exchange anyday some nodes for these babies when you´re near it.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Only thing i didn´t like about this, is that you´re really near to marauder golems blood + the 30% crit damage reduce cluster (that is a own damage mitigation system in itself and so valueable) but you don´t take it. Would exchange anyday some nodes for these babies when you´re near it.

I ran the numbers very carefully and going out toward the Ranger area a bit proved better for the 120 point build.

Close though. :)
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:

I ran the numbers very carefully and going out toward the Ranger area a bit proved better for the 120 point build.

Your choice then. Tell me when you reached the 120^^
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
planned on making an evade & block templar as well. Linking must be done though first. colours seem right atm, maybe some more slots on shield and boots (but they are in use for lvl up atm)

as mainskill i will go for dominating blow and glacial hammer.
(if i find i good 1hand sword i maybe even try a puncture melee build! really interested in that)
for "travelling" i use leap slam ^^

gear i will use:

trying to get the rest atm.
I dunno about passive, I am waiting for the new updated tree to come out, but i will spec towards dualist starting area starting from templar.

Last edited by gloobonious on Jun 5, 2013, 2:37:19 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:

Your choice then. Tell me when you reached the 120^^

I'll definitely consider your suggestion. As you can imagine, I have dozens of theoretical variations on my build that I have been reviewing and several of them include the Marauder nodes.
"
gloobonious wrote:
planned on making an evade & block templar as well. Linking must be done though first. colours seem right atm, maybe some more slots on shield and boots (but they are in use for lvl up atm)

as mainskill i will go for dominating blow and glacial hammer.
(if i find i good 1hand sword i maybe even try a puncture melee build! really interested in that)
for "travelling" i use leap slam ^^

trying to get the rest atm.
I dunno about passive, I am waiting for the new updated tree to come out, but i will spec towards dualist starting area starting from templar.

Thanks for posting!

Looks good!

I am waiting to see exactly what the new passive skill tree looks like as well before making any more tweaks to the build.

Just a note - shields are limited to 3 sockets, unfortunately. (As are one handed weapons.) Maybe this tip will save you some currency!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info