1.2.2 The under 10Ex LL-crit-ST Atziri farmer (with 200iir+ 20k+ DPS) [update for 1.3 soon)

just for someone with new tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_Ax4fQQYjtUjz6ioLcFKJ03DVXfIOSGND8uFHBtvnX2oRlpAbcFaaE9vUf8aio8HzlSAtHx1PNbkRUKcrbRnZWxslS67pAkyzRX4OXGr6BAcfAjbFi3oBb-L3hEhca8Nt2CSnCI9GHRT60hcvJLBCo4CkVdZk52aewBpZ86yqcqn3MpJ93COYb-XPD6tTNZu1GYr7CfbaGo_DOspKb56DCUZx4YgdqrQM6roNfFfJKPqCxwx9EH_GnsHF7Bhwu9kTL2-29ysKES8aOJBVtzGMdg==

Hey guys today i like to share my cheap Atziri farming Build with all of you.
I'm sorry for not speaking fluenty and perfect english so if you apologize that i'm quite happy with :D

First of all I like to tell the idea behind the build.
8 Auras - 200+IIR - 20k+ DPS - normal Atziri able
I LOVE playing LL Build's with the boost of alot Auras and big DPS's numbers, but what we all know...one of the high expensive items are needed for, Yeah we would need a

but hey not even more guys! If you follow my little guide u see why the Shav's is only needed when we're doing fails. (Like to say it's more a SC Build)

So what do you we need to start with our Build?

1.) Shadow or Witch
2.) LvL 90(shadow) - LvL85(Witch)
Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4GIwceDH0NfA5ID6sPxBB_EQ8RLxFQEZYWvxcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qH0EksCepKPoqCysKLOEtHy9vNbk7fEZxRwZJUUuuTLNQMFM1VdZXyVxrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52qMbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVdwd943_GgKSCx4MJhEiG0YcTidOPRpAblSCVLpoTm6GbtZykoqOi2acrrGasmLDYtAy1SLb3uMq5PsHFwfPDOsNtxp7IFMpK2HbZE9lb217b1Nvn34rhiOkC6rrsGPDV8uHz6vVv9tr31_rS-wk=

3.) All these Gems
Spoiler

Bandits
kill / kill / Alira

Let's talk about the CoreItems:

Chest

cause we're on lowlife we need the mod that chaosdamage cannot bypass our Energy
AoE:
4L ST-LMP-pCoC-CritDMG
5L ST-LMP-pCoC-CritDMG-FasterProj
6L ST-LMP-pCoC-CritDMG-FasterProj-WED
Single Target:
4L ST--pCoC-CritDMG-FasterAttacks
5L ST--pCoC-CritDMG-FasterAttacks-AddAccu
6L ST--pCoC-CritDMG-FasterAttacks-AddAccu-WED

Shield:

cause of the Snapshoting change we're not able to use that much Auras into our life
(we would need Reduced Mana and Blood Magic LvL22 to have 2x60% Auras into our life),
but here comes the Prism Guardian and give us the possibility to use 3x60% auras with 25%
each mana cost into our life.

Belt
We have to use the

or it's impossible to use our Spectal with our mana

Boots
We only have this two options -
for MF'ing on Atziri run (should be changed on Trio fight)

for Maping or if u miss to much Str/Dex

Flask's
I feel this Flask are a must have!

while this Flask are optional

Dagger(Ambusher)
For our Dagger we need definitly an Ambusher! cause AttackSpeed is a boost from nowhere to get around 20k+LMP and 30k+ Singletarget a dagger like this will be enough
and should be not a big deal to get for cheap money

Gloves
cheap, alot IRR, allres nothing more to tell about :D

So after we got all the core Item's our RES are at 175Fire(still caped with CoE on 82%) / 107% Cold / 107% Lightning (cause we use P of Elements and Fire) that mean's we need only 28% Cold + 28% Lightning on all the missing item slots and thats not nearly expensive to get (:
If we're using our +100IIR boots we will need on our gear aswell Strenght/DEX.
To do the Maths how much Str you need use this:
109 - 64 - ChestStr - IIR BootsStr = xx (minimum Str is 30)
To do the Maths how much Dex you need use this:
153 - 103 - ShieldDex - BootsDex = xx (minimum Dex is 25)

For Head i highly prefer one with alot ES 250+ and Int
For Rings ES/INT as must have, IIR/WED optional
For Amu Es/Es%/Crit/CritMulti, IIR Optional

Now we're going to Gem Setup's
To not waste chroms over chroms i prefer to use this color Setup
Dagger: G-G-G Enhance-BloodRage-WhirlingBlades
Gloves: R-R-G ReducedMana-BloodMagic-HeraldOfICE-(PortalGem)
Head: R-R-B-B ReducedMana-PurityOfFIRE-VaalSummonSkeletons-PurityofElements
Shield: B-B-R Wrath-Discipline-Anger
Boots: R-R-G-G ReducedMana-HeraldOfASH-Hatred-VaalHaste

So now we're going to have a look to my under 10ex bought/selffound gear
Spoiler

DPS
5L Single

6L Single

5L LMP

6L LMP

Def

IIR

AtziriRun
http://www.twitch.tv/pvtpj/c/5187136

How to Level this Build?

Level 1-35
Start normal Leveling with a 2H until LvL20 for Ungil's Gauche and follow this tree there should no problem about this lvlrange.

goo.gl/08lwBT

Level 35-55
So here we're able to wear Mightflay and start playing with Bloodrage and using Flickerstrike and Rush "Thrill Killer" Skillnodes to drop Bloodmagic into flicker an using this Gems: FlickerStrike-Multistrike-Meeleshlash-pCoC-(IncCritDMG)-(LifeLeech/MeelePhys)

http://goo.gl/Oq2uKR

Level 55-65
So this area to level is kinda hard cause we're lack on life and have just some ES (i grinded on Ledge merci with 800life and 1.5k es) but we're still oneshoting nearly everything with Flicker (grinding Areas A1 Ledge/ A2 Chambers/ A3 Sarn-Docks

http://goo.gl/SlkHpv

Level 65++
As soon as we're hiting Around LvL60 try to get a Slot into "Untainted Paradise" to speedlevel even more! thats quite important i cannot remember if i had problems to Level from 60 to 70 cause i got 2x slots into Untainted Paradise :D (OPIEOPIE)

IMPORTANT
Here is the Skilltree pre LvL90 cause "Sovereignty" will be skilled on the hit to Level90 before we're going to take more DefStats (Aslong we do not have lvl 18+ ReducedMana gems and Sovereignty we're not able to use 8Auras only 6.

http://goo.gl/NPbS6c

Don't forget to use your Flask's! ;D

Auras
What Auras we shall add as soon as it is possible?
Clairity-Harted-Herald of Ice-PofElements(orFire/Light)-Anger-Wrath-Discipline-Herald of Ash (Drop Clairity as soon as possible)

So overall the build is quite cheap and for everyone possible to build, next is you add 6 Auras to your Party, some IIR and you deal DMG :D. But the build need alot practice it's not that easy to play with. So guys if u have any questions or can give me some advice to improve my guide feel free to write everything down.

Thanks for your attention,
greeting PvtPJ
Last edited by PvtPJ on Apr 17, 2015, 11:45:44 PM
Hi would you recommend using life leech gem? I noticed the dagger doesn't have much phys damage on it.
Dusk Turn Diamond Ring isn't in the budget dude!
"
BigsMcGee wrote:
Hi would you recommend using life leech gem? I noticed the dagger doesn't have much phys damage on it.

i finished now 3 runs without using LL, don't know if it's alot easier with cause i don't like to reroll the 6offcolors on my Lorica^^

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Dusk Turn Diamond Ring isn't in the budget dude!

"selffound" - you can split the res on others items than u can buy a ring with WED/Int/Es for under 5c while u craft allres on the 5c ring and get the same effect, so probably just for me at the moment the best way to show of the build.
Last edited by PvtPJ on Sep 16, 2014, 1:05:49 PM
I am currently working on something like this, how do you deal with phys dmg besides your potion you have like 10% dmg reduction, im lvl 70 right now and i have to be very careful with the phys targets
do you mind giving a little bit of info on how to level this character?
"
Chocolate02 wrote:
I am currently working on something like this, how do you deal with phys dmg besides your potion you have like 10% dmg reduction, im lvl 70 right now and i have to be very careful with the phys targets

Here come the W-Blades(Movement) and our FasterProj.(moreRange) u have to learn to kite mobs and not being taged by meleehits. Cause of our 100% flaskuptime the around 4k Ar are enough to sustain rangephys dmg and as better your dagger is (more physDPS) as more dmg u can tank.

"
mckenoby wrote:
do you mind giving a little bit of info on how to level this character?

I'll write it down now, just 10mins (:
edit: done hopefully it is helpfull :D
Last edited by PvtPJ on Sep 19, 2014, 12:17:26 PM
that was fast :) thanks for the lvling guide, will be a huge help when i decide to make this build

wouldnt it be better to go blood magic for LL ST?
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Two things. Here is a scion version I created.
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB6QJHBo_6tAwRD_sJ2RMdFOwYbRmDCSoLLR-VIHcHkBuaExslAx6TJzsopyuHExcvUDBTNREvwzpgQ249j0aMNoRI_knKSmNDHU8RUHBWtUhwUtlb215-WQdjuT6sZh9BXGttbMNtL29Gcetj2HYNfAx9EH8Bb-aBi3rhiFyKGo_viAOWrJiZmhmKxp6boaKjgKRvnhGWHaoPq5ykS64ksEyzm7U1ueq6cLvLvRa_wcV_xoLHV8mG0frSidPb1HDV99fQ0PbaHNxV1izhfeNk5_no8uHz6sHzKPri9w==/
"
and how do you get the Solaris like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info