1.2.2 The under 10Ex LL-crit-ST Atziri farmer (with 200iir+ 20k+ DPS) [update for 1.3 soon)

"
Kalsifer wrote:
How is this under 10ex if you're using 5l Lorica and Auxium?

10ex compare to non standard league, cause 10ex are on standard 40ex XD
Nice build i gonna make it but offcolor the lorica is ... x_x
I think you posted a wrong weapon. If not your dps will skyrocket with a 200-250 dps crit dagger;)
"
HowToPoney wrote:
Nice build i gonna make it but offcolor the lorica is ... x_x

it's alowbase item to coloring is not that hard or u can use the master craft.

"
royvisser1990 wrote:
I think you posted a wrong weapon. If not your dps will skyrocket with a 200-250 dps crit dagger;)

no it's the correct one to show the big dps numbers even with a garbage dagger (:
Last edited by PvtPJ on Sep 28, 2014, 5:30:24 PM
Very nice and enjoyable build. I'm playing it right now (lvl 61 so far,1 death - strongbox exile...).

I have some questions:

- what's your accuracy rating? I'm on 84% now with ~ 300 accuracy on items.

- what about bandit choices? I suppose it should be Kill all/Oak/Alira, but i'm not sure, playing phys. dagger first time.
How to use the master to get these color?
"
Blade_Master wrote:
Very nice and enjoyable build. I'm playing it right now (lvl 61 so far,1 death - strongbox exile...).

I have some questions:

- what's your accuracy rating? I'm on 84% now with ~ 300 accuracy on items.

- what about bandit choices? I suppose it should be Kill all/Oak/Alira, but i'm not sure, playing phys. dagger first time.

- i got alot accu with my CoE and the gem for single target, for AoE our high ASP negate our missing accu :D and btw with each level you lose accu/stats

- bandits kill/kill/alira

"
Blade_Master wrote:
How to use the master to get these color?

- don't use master for a lowbase item, off colors are not that hard to get. I used around 600 chroms and got alot GGGBB but into the wrong link and stoped at a 6 offcolor lorica^^ so just try ur luck i feel it's a waste to use master here.
Only 4k es how do you not die constantly or is this a softscore build? I wanna use this in beyound but it seems like you would just die?!
"
vortex315 wrote:
Only 4k es how do you not die constantly or is this a softscore build? I wanna use this in beyound but it seems like you would just die?!

Read the guide pls if u like to ask question, for you look at line 9.
english was hard to understand but I see it now thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info