1.2.2 The under 10Ex LL-crit-ST Atziri farmer (with 200iir+ 20k+ DPS) [update for 1.3 soon)

respec'd a lv68 witch and i can't even comprehend this hahaha

i know my gems aren't levelled at all, i don't play much so i work on it here and there, other than lacking auxium am i on the right track? 1.7k ES, kinda terrible haha first attempt at anything other than a life/evasion build. 2.9k dmg with 5 power charges which i know will go up a lot when i level gems. do you have any idea how a BM version of this build would be?
Last edited by roejiley on Nov 9, 2014, 8:42:31 PM
My attempt at this build on beyond finally reached its inevitable end at level 62. Getting to 68 is the hardest part. Was pushing almost 6k single target dps with 6 power charges using just anger and wrath but not much you can do when a beyond pack spawns on you and you have 1800 life. Maybe I'll try another hardcore low life lorica after this league but it was fun to try at least :)
not bad skware1 (:

at others: i would answer to question but if u post gear what not nearly fits the requirement I note down in my thread it seems u just don't want to read out the thread ;( (most part is the dagger neary all cry about dmg but not using ambusher LoL :O)
"
PvtPJ wrote:
not bad skware1 (:

at others: i would answer to question but if u post gear what not nearly fits the requirement I note down in my thread it seems u just don't want to read out the thread ;( (most part is the dagger neary all cry about dmg but not using ambusher LoL :O)

actually a selfcrafted piognard from vagan (with the vagan only affix "enemies cant evade) will result in way better dps than a selfcrafted ambusher. looking at a PERFECT 6 stat dagger, the piognard whould still be better if it could have 77 mods.

there is a reddit post about the math behind it and it doesnt even take into consideration that you can respec your accuracy points into more damage or es.
"
iHaku wrote:
actually a selfcrafted piognard from vagan (with the vagan only affix "enemies cant evade) will result in way better dps than a selfcrafted ambusher. looking at a PERFECT 6 stat dagger, the piognard whould still be better if it could have 77 mods.

there is a reddit post about the math behind it and it doesnt even take into consideration that you can respec your accuracy points into more damage or es.

the math there is about CoC and not ll-critST, so i cannot say if it's correct for this build what u note down.
Could u possibly make a variant with a coe?
@TomDoesntMakeNames Level 92 Witch (Rank 10 Rampage/Beyond One Week)
@TomBereaves Level 94 (Torment Character)
@TomFlameBlast Level 90 (Flashback SC)
Hi, I respeced my shadow level 85 and I have some questions!

I have this weapon and I wanted to know if it was good enough because aps seems a bit low.

Can I try atziri level 85 when I picked your skilltree http://goo.gl/NPbS6c and with only 6 auras and this stuff :

I will 4 sockets and link all this stuff in the next hour and I will level my gems fast, I just want to know if it's possible to do atziri at my level with this stuff!

And last question, is this build uber atziri viable?

Anyways your build seems fun to play!
"
kibrab wrote:
Hi, I respeced my shadow level 85 and I have some questions!

I have this weapon and I wanted to know if it was good enough because aps seems a bit low.

Can I try atziri level 85 when I picked your skilltree http://goo.gl/NPbS6c and with only 6 auras and this stuff :

I will 4 sockets and link all this stuff in the next hour and I will level my gems fast, I just want to know if it's possible to do atziri at my level with this stuff!

And last question, is this build uber atziri viable?

Anyways your build seems fun to play!

i would say no with lvl 85 and this items, it will be horrible hard. it shall be possible at lvl 90...but will be still horrible hard.
the daggers got nearly no asp and crit :/ so thats not worth to use :<
Ok thanks!
this build works with another attack skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info