1.2.2 The under 10Ex LL-crit-ST Atziri farmer (with 200iir+ 20k+ DPS) [update for 1.3 soon)

Is this still viable 1.3?
Hey PvtPJ,

sag mal wenn ich nur eine Solaris Lorica habe. Denkst du dass ich dann den Build Leveln kann?

Und damit auf für zB Prism Guardien famren kann?

Und ist Auxium wirklich so nützlich? habe noch nie einen ES Build gespielt.

Und das wichtigste denkst du das er mit 1.3 tatsächlich noch funktioniert?

Als vorletztes ;)

Dein Build macht doch hauptsächlich Ele DMG warum nimmst du beim Shadow die physikal start Punkte?

Macht es Sinn als Scoin zustarten und dann auch erst mal RT zu nehmen?

Sorry für die vielen Fragen.

cy
Moldy
Does it still work?
Last edited by DaDweeb on Dec 20, 2014, 8:11:32 PM
"
riseonix wrote:
Get chaos resist here is my gear. Sitting at 16k dps lvl 74

Planning to get a vertex...

my gear
Spoiler

im getting frustrated, i have the same problem as other players here.

(im useing the compulsory tree)

my dps is just to low, my life leech is shit.... i have 9k dps full buffed and im lvl 80 ( im leveling, and not trying to kill atziri ) i use all 8 auras ( i took some gems out to play with an other char ^^)

i know my gems are not high quality etc. but still I JUST CANT reach 16k dps like others who are even lower level then me :/

do i missing something or do i overlooked something important? spend alsmost my whole currency meh. its pretty frustrating as i said :/

hope you guys can help me
Last edited by chaxe on Dec 25, 2014, 9:27:50 PM

This is my gear now, i plan on replacing the belt to auxium, replacing rings and helm to a crown of eyes, my question is, what am i doing wrong? i only have about 1.4k ex, resists are maxed, except for cold, and i can only do about 3k dps? can someone please help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: im using prism guardian, not that other shield lol.
Last edited by Lolitstyler on Dec 30, 2014, 1:33:13 PM
Hey Lolitstyler,
may be its the missing Accuracy. If you check the gear from PvtP he has a lot more Accuracy.

Which is a part from the DMG Calculation.

How high is your chance to Hit?

And you havent a Helm with ES.
"
Lovamv wrote:
"
"
Lovamv wrote:
680 chroms on 5L and still can't get GGGBB

If the item it's full armour , you will never get GGGBB or...you will get lucky like Pvt and that's it. This man's luck it's incredible. xD
Armour : Red socket.
ES: Blue.
Evasion: Green.

For PVTJ
This buid it's crazy, i know what this man can do...he's an expert with spectral throw but sadly he gave up from poe...he is playing league...http://www.twitch.tv/pvtpj
His main build it's 2 op...

So this build is not viable after all if u can't get a shavrrone's :s

I call bullshit on you all. Mine is 6 off sockets ;)
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Do you need to take the sovereignty nodes before you can run the three 60s in your shield?
I'm currently struggling to juggle my auras, would you suggest taking the reduced mana from the leadership node?
Thanks. Loving the build so far - although it did cost me a little more than 10ex (as i bought a vertex)
(only lvl 70 btw)

Also, how do you sustain without vaal pact? I'm constantly hitting my leech cap and suffereing because of it.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Last edited by braddaman on Jan 2, 2015, 11:24:21 PM
Last edited by DannyBoyy on Jan 27, 2015, 11:24:53 PM
If you don't have great leveling gear, this build starts to feel like a redheaded stepchild at around 40ish, when you don't have quite enough HP to survive, but you don't have great ES gear, and DPS is barely pushing 1k tooltip. At least, that's been my experience so far. Although, I guess if you have a few exalts to throw around, you probably also have decent gear to run around in.

65 now, and still can't even set foot in maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info