[1.2] CI Aegis Aurora Tank | Unkillable Monster | Atziri viable | Videos Online

lol dude u got a mirror armor and not a legacy aegis or soul taker? thats weird
Why is this weird? I had to chose between mirror chest and legacy soultaker. Legacy aegis not needed but will be my next upgrade.
"
Acrophony wrote:
Just to add a bit to this guide (I messaged him on Reddit about this) He runs increase AoE on Enfeeble, and self casts Blood Rage. However, on my character I put Blood Rage on CWDT, and instead of Increased AoE, I run Tempest Shield. 4% block and all you need is a lvl 18 20% reduced mana in your alpha's howl, and a level 18 14% in your 25% auras to make it work. You give up increased AoE and a tiny bit of leech for 4% block.

How can this work. Doesn`t quali on reduced mana only affects skills?
i used to have this built.. can basically afk any map and not die.. highly recommended :D
Edited and added credits. You will find videos following the link.
Hi,

I was wondering, can you make your guide more specific about leveling? Which passives are you going to in the beginning and what kind of items do you use until you get to merciless and the level required for soul taker and the other ones?

Best Regards
Awesome build!!!
I would wait for full run atziri video in 1.2 version.
BTW here are some questions
1. I would leveling with spells and what level could I change to cycloner?
2. If I pick more mana reserved node and drop the weapon damage nodes, I would feel hard to kill normal atziri or not?
3. Need vaal pact or not?

Best regards :)
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Awesome build!!!
I would wait for full run atziri video in 1.2 version.
BTW here are some questions
1. I would leveling with spells and what level could I change to cycloner?
2. If I pick more mana reserved node and drop the weapon damage nodes, I would feel hard to kill normal atziri or not?
3. Need vaal pact or not?

Best regards :)

Video is comming soon.

1. I would use cyclone as soon as you can Soul Taker [LvL59].
2. If you have ~10k tooltip dps with cyclone you wont have any issues killing Atziri. Most of the time people worrie about their damage and hp pool when they try Atziri. The Atziri fight is just about knowing what your character is capable of. In the upcomming video you will see how easy it is if you know what to do. I will explain the fight with the video.
3. Vaal Pact would give us no benefit. Our "main" sustain is Aegis Aurora not leech.
"
dvzbg wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering, can you make your guide more specific about leveling? Which passives are you going to in the beginning and what kind of items do you use until you get to merciless and the level required for soul taker and the other ones?

Best Regards

Added FAQ with a step by step tree.
Uploaded Atziri run video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info