[1.2] CI Aegis Aurora Tank | Unkillable Monster | Atziri viable | Videos Online

can someone help me see this build for 1.3 cant seem to look at the old tree ?
if it hasn't been updated to 1.3 the player who made it might not either be playing it or it might not be viable at all anymore with the blocks nerf.
Ok ty.. id really love to see what the old ones was like approximately.. pretty sure i can work with something like that in 1.3
Hi,

i was one of the guy who altered the original build to become more powerful. Unfortunately GGG nerfed the block stuff pretty bad and this build does not work anymore it might work but block nodes are so much separated now. You can get all blocks but lack of dps come from other hand.

I did re-build close to original block build .... it does not have much dps but you can give it a try..

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZx4YgdqrQM6roNfFfJKPpyqcT2PC3Grrc-QYf56ILHfNn3MvrSZp7AGlnzrKoXL2TnVdaApEKjJLDGnhB_DH0GOSSLPQ_7qvMGUWAaj_ba-wkZipu1wzrKSm-eFdeGriy_wcV_xhzckycvb9kTcLvsGF9q2-dHBtDQj_ptGSL0bAsNjUuuGyXZW-kCpys1uRFQHU__HG-EOq20xSmlTipbr90NLOkVICpNfVusR1FM4iwJM9E2r6fvevaj03494kjueK7Xy768sz9PVh7f

It took some time for me to figure out what i want to do next. One thing i did figured out is crit dagger block stuff :) Some ideas i got from Sandos CI build as well but he does not use block so..

I did Crit dagger CI + block + aegis build. Not very expencive it took some time to find the rings and forge these belt is own made. Aziri gloves not needed actually it can survive without these.

For main skill i use reave now ... static strike is more powerful but i like reave when it build up the buffs so i mobs wont get very close they die before

Current Def stats:

Off stats:

Only thing is i need to warn you is that helmet... i take 40% more physical dps so sometimes if you jump in you can get insta dead from mobs... that why i use reave.

My current tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YJMw2NDkgPqxEvEVARlhUgFdcWvxmKGo8bJRutHNwdTx7fIvQppSoLKk0svyzhLOkvbzW5Oq07KD3iRwZI7kuuTipPVlFMUzVWY1b1W69d8l9qYENjQ2wLbRluPW-Eb55wUnBWcLtw1XcHeK59W311feN_xoMJhq6HE4nTjoqQG5fQmZqaE5u1nKSmf6crpzSsR6xmr6exs7M_tMW1SLk-vrzBxcM6ykrRNtN-2HbZE9lb227b1Nvn3Q3iLOkC62PsGO1B73ry4fPq9qP22vb8-wn-uv8c

My Gear:

I can sell these for anyone to use with this build as they work nicely:

Important items for this build are:

Any questions please free to ask i will run some 78 maps today maybe and record :)

Clear speed is pretty good with this.
Last edited by Razorchild on Jan 19, 2015, 3:07:05 PM
OK just made quick video of this build running 77 shrine... you see in two places close calls and these are helmet ones.... but over-ally easy run...

Map was enfeebled + 50% slower energy shield regen and etc.. but once i corrupted it did not show what it was but my dps was round 40-60k usually over 100k

77 Shrine Enfeebled
http://youtu.be/nkUzqrUelfM

Sorry for bad quality video not sure it stayed like this..
Ty much kind sir!
I did also 78 palace map yesterday was a bit tricky but still doable just need to watch out dominus touch of god thingy :)

I also recorded it but my hd got full in when i was middle of the map anyways here is the link of half run just to see... this map i was running without power charges as mobs where immune to curses..

http://youtu.be/v9KE1yB37-c

About the mechanics of the build as well:

- Power charges -> i will get power charges via auto curse of herald of thunder. This is the easy way to spamm Assassins Mark. With 4 power charges my crit chance is ~90% good enough :)

- I also use defensive combo of endurance + immortal call.

- I use flasks quite allot combo of Jade and Rumis will offer me about ~75% physical reduction + 75% change to block attacks and then as i have hughe ( ~21500 ) armor Aegis will give me ~850 ES with every block if i have both flasks activated.

- If doing Aziri use SF shield for spell block can be done very easely...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info