[1.2] CI Aegis Aurora Tank | Unkillable Monster | Atziri viable | Videos Online

"
MojoREKT wrote:
is Soul taker 100% required?

It's definitely required, otherwise you're going to have mana problems or terrible dps. I'd probably build this just like Razorchild did. Atziri's Splendour is the perfect chest, and aura power is the way to go for the most damage. I'm surprised that Soul Taker is still so expensive...
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
This is pretty much the set up I have been using for a over a year on my Templar. It works pretty well there, too. I prolly need to rework the build a little there, but it's a solid set up. I also added the
ring, because it has pretty huge synergy with the no-mana-needed-ES-replenishment set up.
Soul Taker is actually pretty cheap atm and is 100% required for the build.
Borginn I have a question. You keep recommending the armour/es or evasion/es versions of atziri's splendour. Why don't you recommend the Armor/Evasion/ES Version? The rolls are significantly better.

For Example:
(200 to 220)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
(200 to 220)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield

VS

(270 to 340)% increased Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield

Granted I'm sure the triple roll is much rarer and probably more expensive but I can't imagine a 5L or less costing too terribly much. So yeah, why is the dual roll your recommendation?
dual roll is important as you use Aegis... more armor you have more ES you gain with block. Generally speaking going more Evasion and then use iron reflexes gets you more armor than basic armor...

Acutally i think there is way around Soultaker with this build if you use Atziri's Splendour and mana leach on equipment... i will try to figure out how to use this build with small modification without soultaker and maybe with other skills like Cleave...and going with Avatar of fire and more Ele damage with Sword insted of axe.
I ripped a 94 char from Hardcore to Standard today with pretty much the same build (Palace Domi Crit Touch of God + Shocked Ground too strong). Just thought I show you my gear and defensive stats.

btw: If somebody wants to buy that gear set, lemme know ;D
Last edited by Hartree on Nov 13, 2014, 9:27:39 AM
I wonder if you could run this build with Molten Strike and Mjölner + Arc with some manaleech passives. That would be nice to try imo.
Some things are so powerful that one glance burns them into your mind forever!
Come let us gaze on nothingness.
How did you get your armor to 35k? mines only 10k with grace. Did I miss something? or am I doing something wrong?
he had a granite flask of iron skin and / or a jade flask of iron skin up while doing the screenshot with 30k+ armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info