1 question after the HLD tournament

So, what build counters EK? :)
Ek is not the problem... tempest, molten and rediculous spell dmg on cwdt are the real issues.
"
Ek is not the problem... tempest, molten and rediculous spell dmg on cwdt are the real issues.

This is honestly the truth
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"

This is honestly the truth

The problem has always been how well tempest and molten synergized with already strong mechanics. Block and criticals, adding cwdt to the mix and it becomes increasingly more retarded. Ek alone IS a very good attack by design it has everything going for it...everything. Though the problem isn't that skill alone. You can substitute any viable spell in place of ek and the issue would stillbe that tempest+block is broken with just lightning penetration. That molten shell with or wout concentrated effect can 1 hit kill on a critical. It also has far too much range even when linked to concentrated effect. Cwdt 20-20 set ups that do as much as your main skill just add insult to an already long list of injury. Man casters have it hard, they really need to keep buffing them. Maybe echo can be +10% DMG instead of -10%? Dur Dee dur......

Casters that can 1 hit you in 3-4 different ways, kill you just by touching them. Out dps and tank top end melee/bow....yep, casters have never been so ez to play in an arpg ever. Standing still covered in auto kill defenses, desynch free, spraying 1-2 hit kill ranged projectiles at crack head speeds.

If any of you played diablo 2 and remember when people made thunder storm sorceress's. Where they just walked around killing ppl before it was nerfed and viable ways to stack lightning resist were implemented. Well that's where were at here, dumbmode PvP. At least ts sorc moved though, had to or they'd get killed. Poe you can just stand there, its ts sorc on steroids. I never thought I'd see something require so little effort again, but here it is.

The ppl that are content with PvP at the moment or will biasly defend dumb stuff. Usually come from different genres of games and this is their first arpg. Arpg or not it doesn't take a genius to point out things of this caliber though. A synergizes with B which also synergizes with C and D to create a combo with no holes. Standing there getting kills while afk.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 12, 2014, 1:16:42 PM
So, totems? :)
"
boye wrote:
So, totems? :)

lol
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

Tempest, Molten and cwdt are not the problem .... puncture and acrobatics are real issues
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
"

Tempest, Molten and cwdt are not the problem .... puncture and acrobatics are real issues

l0l bored, called out :P

kind of funny how wrong this is
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

if any top build can complain about other top builds that must mean shit here is balanced. Ofc flicker, puncture, molten, tempest, acrobatics, block, block pen, traps, EA, PA are not... :). O shi... those are 90% of the builds. GGG give something to the poor 2h dudes so we can complain about them, all they got is molten + multi or hope to desync with cyclone.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Sep 13, 2014, 5:49:33 PM
"
Bhai wrote:
"
Shade444 wrote:
"

l0l bored, called out :P

kind of funny how wrong this is

I don't even know who he is or even if he pvps seriously but anyway... I'm not going to waste more time here :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info