[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Just curious, how does this compare to pizza sticks flameblast totem build? which would be a better for a league starter? would like something that could farm decently and it sounds like both would do the trick, I guess looking for the one that has the slight edge. I've started this build last week and got to lvl 35 or so, then started pizza sticks build a couple days ago to get a feel for both and see any advantages. But I don't think I have enough time to see the maximum benefits of both from scratch.
Last edited by Kaesos on Feb 24, 2017, 8:13:20 PM
What spells/skills are you guys using to effectivly level this build?
My totem is not killing anything for me at around 15-20 and im lacking tons of int to use good wands.
I used molten strike with a mace up until ancestral bond. By that time you should have options for picking up extra intellect through gear.
How do you have So much damage? i am getting 9k tops and i thought my gear was decent at least
"
Not sure what you're doing but spell damage on gear most certainly affects the Flame Totem DPS.

Without any weapon my tooltip DPS reads 22,480.3, when I equip this wand

it reads 24,667.2 and since the wand has no other modifiers the increase has to come from spell damage.

how do you have so much damage? i am getting 10k with anger, and i thought i had decent gear
Not sure what I am missing but I am having trouble with getting enough int and dex for using some items and leveling some gems to the limit described in the guide. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Sry for the noob questing btw.
I got a question. Could you build the same items and talents but get Tukohama's war herald ascendancy instead? I like the idea of totems taunting creatures and not focusing me. Thanks.
I like the idea of having 4 flame totems, would the Hierophant work with this build?
1) as someone else asked, would replacing ramako with tukohama be viable? And would we still need endurance charges, or would our totems be strong enough by themselves?

2) For a much more expensive option, would Tukohama's fortress be a better shield?
Why dont we pick up any endurance charge nodes? together with the chieftain node that gives you 0,5% hp regen per endurance charge+automatically gives you endurance charges via totem kills this adds up to a lot of regen+physical reduction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info