[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

That's why I hardly ever post progress on the forum, it's always "bullshit".
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
That's why I hardly ever post progress on the forum, it's always "bullshit".

you posts "bullshit"? nope. many FT users walk throu this mantle.

But chieftan not the crit oriented, so mantle for him is really bad. For inq - it`s must have.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Logikkus- How can you use 2 curses in your build, does blashphemy not count?
Thank you very much for this helpful build!
I didn't read through all 140+ pages of replies yet, so I hope this hasn't been said before, but my little Marauder just found a "Searing Touch" staff, and this works just great with it, at least so far for leveling. A bonus to using this handy staff is that I can use leap slam with fortify now (I haven't quite reached Ancestral Bond yet). Thanks!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
I didn't read through all 140+ pages of replies yet, so I hope this hasn't been said before, but my little Marauder just found a "Searing Touch" staff, and this works just great with it, at least so far for leveling. A bonus to using this handy staff is that I can use leap slam with fortify now (I haven't quite reached Ancestral Bond yet). Thanks!

For leveling - yes, it`s good.

but +3 fire gems bow at high lvl will have more damage.
without looking through all the pages, do you purposely keep cast when damage taken support lower level for the lower damage taken needed to summon stuff?
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:

For leveling - yes, it`s good.

but +3 fire gems bow at high lvl will have more damage.

How much the price for +3 crude bow?
"
zsmjoey wrote:
How much the price for +3 crude bow?

i`m byed for 12 exa.

if you wanne craft by youself - you need Katarina 8 lvl.
Hey man - great build and I'm running it currently in Essence League and really enjoying it. Currently at lvl 69, hoping to ding tonight so I can equip the Lioneye's Remorse I already bought!

The one think I'm having trouble with is really low Int and Dex. Dex is really bad, but I see you don't rely on it too much - but some of the uniques you use require really hight Int. How are you getting the int you need for the uniques?

Thanks!
"
Crainorama wrote:
Hey man - great build and I'm running it currently in Essence League and really enjoying it. Currently at lvl 69, hoping to ding tonight so I can equip the Lioneye's Remorse I already bought!

The one think I'm having trouble with is really low Int and Dex. Dex is really bad, but I see you don't rely on it too much - but some of the uniques you use require really hight Int. How are you getting the int you need for the uniques?

Thanks!

really helpfull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info