1337 Spear [1.2] [Atziri viable] Permafreezer

"
qwe79103 wrote:
HI I'm interesting in your build. But I'm curious about how the new curse "Assassin's mark" work compared with ele weakness or warlord's mark.
I'm not sure if Assassin's mark can help do more dmg if I have around 32% first form critical chance with 400% multiplier.
I have trouble when calculate because I'm not sure about the ele res of mobs...

Warlord's mark is for reflect mobs/maps. Assassin's mark gives u always the same % dmg increase, while ele weakness is very good vs mobs with resits. I easily kill mobs with out resits with no curse on them, whlie with resits ele weakness is better, which is more important for me. It is still a good alternative, especially solo, where u can maintain 3 power charges.

Btw, if u don't have quality ele weakness, frostbite can be used also.
Hi, awesome build btw. Do you have any tips or strategies in fighting Atziri with regards to this build?
"
jmbawagan wrote:
Hi, awesome build btw. Do you have any tips or strategies in fighting Atziri with regards to this build?

Be very careful with positioning in mirror phase. U should never face reflect copy and shoot ice spear. Due to pierce, ur projectiles will fly through the copy, u want to kill, hit reflect and u die. Try to stay far enough to have 2nd form, but close enough to shotgun her, hit box is relatively big, so not to hard to do. In mirror phase i recommend to kill flame blaster copy, u will freeze it and interrupt casting. Everything else like all other builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info