Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

Currently testing:
The Fetid Pool
The Library
level 66 maps

I'll post results later :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Currently testing:
The Fetid Pool
The Library
level 66 maps

I'll post results later :)

Hey nice guide, thanks. Have you tried "the climb"? I am finding that's a nice area to run :)
Interesting suggestion. I've seen some players farming the climb. I'll try it out after these 3 :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Posting in thread to read later.
You should do a test run through lunar 1. Its very linear, easy, and drops 60+.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
@FadeXF
Absolutely!

@SkyCore
Good idea! I'll test it soon !

Also the 100 Library runs are ready! Feel free to check out the results!

Next areas that i'll be running:

1. The Fetid Pool
2. The Climb
3. The Lunaris Temple level 1

level 66 maps ( when i have enough maps )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 9, 2014, 8:11:57 PM
Nice thread I'll be monitoring to see results
The first rule of Farming Club is: you do not talk about Farming Places.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Gives us a nice number to work with though... about 500 rep/minute of focused grinding. That puts 1,500,000 rep at about 50 hours. That corresponds well to the rate at which people were grinding them out in the first week.

So 400+ hours of solid, hardcore grind to pull eight masters. And yet it's not supposed to be a "multi-year grind" for the average non-hardcore player. And there's no way for a player to focus their masters grind to only get the 2-3 they really want, barring guild-wide sharing methods, so it's really likely that the majority of the playerbase will pop all their 8s around the 400 hours mark rather than one per 50 hours.

Single or multi-year grind confirmed for Sayyid. Two hours per day is about my max possible for my RL commitments, and often less than that. That's extremely disappointing, and will force me to choose between masters and temp leagues if master level doesn't import forward into new leagues. And I highly doubt it will.

All that said, this is an excellent thread. Will definitely help me make the most of what little time I have available for grinding masters.
@Whomever mentioned Lunaris 1...

Great idea. Very curious as to how that plays out.

Might possibly dink around later myself.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
Last edited by TheDancingDead on Sep 10, 2014, 1:27:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info