The Avatar of DOUBLE DIPPING [45k-87k DPS for less than 10 Exa!]

With Standard/Rampage merging, I used a Dual Claw Crit Marauder, respecced ~15 points to make him Crit Dual Doryani.

88 tree with AoF (in the version without, I just removed AoF and grabbed a 5% health node)

I have no idea how you can play with Abyssus, this build is as paper thin glass cannon as it can get, even with 48% block and against non reflect mobs, my health jumps like crazy.
Without Abyssus, it's kinda ok, but I experienced a lot of near deaths in the couple of 73-75 maps I tested this in.

You're either playing super careful, way better than me, or don't care about dieing in higher maps.

Gear I used (more or less randomly assembled from my treasures to get max resist, some crit, some life):
Spoiler

Helmet I wear normally (much safer, but -40k DpS):

Tooltip for Molten Strike /Infernal Blow (without Splash, why would I want this gem with oneshoots, explosions and Herald of Ash all over the place?):

With Avatar of fire, Herald of Ash, Clarity:
Spoiler

I'd need to use other gear for this, can't spam my main attack, would need more mana regen, maybe even take the Duelist/Ranger mana nodes.

Without Avatar of fire, but Hatred (and HoA):
Spoiler

This version can use physical mana leech and therfor spam the main attack.
It is also more DpS.

The only reason to grab Avatar of Fire (apart from the style argument to do only fire damage) is that Weapon elemental damage now applies to 100% of damage. That's pretty cool, but...

I loose Hatred and physical leech for this, which makes it not worth it.
Not at all.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Nov 22, 2014, 4:52:34 AM
Can you update the tree for 1.3? Ty
yes please
it'd be nice if someone can update the skill tree :3
pretty pls
Any chance to update on 1.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info