PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The Avatar of DOUBLE DIPPING [45k-87k DPS for less than 10 Exa!]

I was asked in game about Bandit quest rewards. I've updated the FAQ of the OP with it.

Q: What about bandits?
A: Oak for all works well given life / phys / EC (for Immortal call). You wouldn't do too badly going attack speed in Cruel and passive in Merciless either.
How does this build fares against Atziri?
I was planning for this but going full block. It would have lower DPS but more tanky.
"
nebunelux wrote:
How does this build fares against Atziri?
I was planning for this but going full block. It would have lower DPS but more tanky.

Melee in general has a harder time against Atziri than say Tornado Shot due to her large AOE mechanics (and the split phase). Most melee mitigate that with tonnes of spell block which this double dipping build doesn't have unfortunately.

You probably could DPS her down but it would require immense amount of movement and skill.

Overall, I'd say it's possible but difficult given melee and no spellblock.
hi, would a 5L Lightning coil work with abyssus ?
"
MrZimz wrote:
hi, would a 5L Lightning coil work with abyssus ?

Hey there! That would definitely go very very well with Abyssus :)

If I had the gear (and the mana to support an additional Purity of Lightning) I'd most definitely do it :)
Hey ! Took a look at your build, and I am about to try it out myself.

I've been taking a look at your passive tree and changed it to have 20% phys dmg and 12% attack speed more, while loosing 10 dex and str, for 1 point extra, by going for ambidexterity instrad of water dancing: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBS0JWA4UDjwSIBQgFFIUcRR1FPYYkRjbGS4Z6Ro4IWAirycvJ-0ppTJ-NJM17zbpOFM53TpSOu09_ECgQ-dHfkp9TipQR1W1Vw1YY1nzW69csF6LXz9gS2FSY3BlTWaeZ6Br2WwWbbRuaXKpdO108Xbneu982YFBhNmGO4ZghxmHdozPkAqQVZ7Nn8ukrKTCpzCnhKyqr422QbyfvqfAGsEEwYvG2MtDz_jSIdP82WHbp90N3sHjauOf5LHvDu9O7-PyL_ZI-tL8S_zF
IGN: Sorxianspec
Could we make a Facebreaker sauce ?

I mean, lot of phys, maybe less fire dmg but with the adequate skill tree could be fun !!
ign : Orbist_Lightning
Hey sorxian, let me know how it goes! :D I was contemplating that route as well but don't have enough passives at the moment. I might respec there when I have the passives in the future :)

Hey ThorRR, thanks for considering! Facebreaker AoF could still be very powerful. It won't double dip, however, since it's considered unarmed and you can't use Weapon Elemental Damage with it. And you don't get the Global Elemental affixes. Don't get me wrong, FB AoF is still likely very powerful! :)

Hi I tested fb AoF build for you and fun
I do not reccomend It

20k dmg loss and elemental dmg is worse in most cases because resist elemental dmg is very common affix for mobs
anyway It was fun and somehow viable up to 74 lvl maps
I tested uber atziri and got owned with avatar
but there is not much point in farming her anyway

I would love something fresh for fb but this just does not go so well
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
i can verify op's comment regarding tornado's capabilities... i reached lv60 molten and i can honestly say with

abysus
2 3l tenderizers (2-68 ele dmg each and between 59base - 159 max dmg)
5l belly of the beast
4l triple res boots
a crappy rare glove
girdle (have 29% fire invitation but im not lv 68 ofc)

i find myself rapidly losing health when i jump in the mobs... although i do only have 2300ish life... ik thats low

in the end i find tornado to be quicker clear speed in the end... was a great build tho!

now... onward to "lite" shatter lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info