[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
AgentAriGold wrote:
Hey, great build!

Could someone tell me why you skilled into claw nodes (right side above acrobatics) on the default life tree? Seems odd to me.

only possible reason is life and mana leech, since he didn't go for vitality and spirit voids. Still, 4 totaly empty nodes just for that leech. Rly seems strange,

edit: Lioneye's Jewell, didn't see that coming
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Mar 4, 2017, 9:48:17 AM
"
Siliarus wrote:
A quick question - I played my last archer several leagues ago and now I came back to it.
Checking on the build I can see it is recommended to go either Pathfinder, Raider or Assassin.
Why not Deadeye though? It was the one I played before and for TS it seems like perhaps the best.
Ofc Raider has more utility/speed but for dmg it was Deadeye.

Deadeye is too glasscannon

"
Hey, great build!

Could someone tell me why you skilled into claw nodes (right side above acrobatics) on the default life tree? Seems odd to me.

Because you must read more attentively
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall
That is a GREAT BUILD!! I'm following :)
but i have a Question, Why 2.6 Default Life Skilltree, we must take Soul Raker?? for leeched as life? if for leeched as life, we can take Vitality Void (0.4%+0.4%+0.8% = 1.6% leeched as life)

Soul Raker : 1.2% leeched life + 0.8% leeched mana...

I just think Vitality Void is better :)

P/s: omg...Any passive whose description includes the keyword melee or the names of any melee weapon types (such as staff or axe) functions as if that word is replaced with the bow keyword
AND: increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons becomes increased Physical Damage with Bows
i'm so sorry :(
Last edited by kegacdem2010 on Mar 4, 2017, 9:57:38 AM
"

Deadeye is too glasscannon

Well I can see how Raider helps there with more evasion and immunity to status ailments (with high uptime).
But how does an Assassin and Pathfinder help you with that? I havent tried Pathfinder, true, but it feels like the biggest profit is from offensive flasks. Guess I am wrong there?
HELP ME :(
I'm LV 62. this my skill tree. but it too weak :( i lost 3k dame in this 2.6 skill tree :(

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9U7NCCMgJ_Rb3k0Y0tmTDdvU28/view
Last edited by kegacdem2010 on Mar 4, 2017, 10:49:40 AM
You recommend 3 ascendancy classes but I don't see any keystone recommendations? Where should you spend ascendancy points as a raider or pathfinder? For pathfinder I was thinking poison/bleed nodes then nature's boon but idk if bowyer would be better.

Also, is soul raker really worth getting with those wasted claw nodes?
Last edited by Demonzu on Mar 4, 2017, 11:08:51 AM
"
Demonzu wrote:

You recommend 3 ascendancy classes but I don't see any keystone recommendations? Where should you spend ascendancy points as a raider or pathfinder? For pathfinder I was thinking poison/bleed nodes then nature's boon but idk if bowyer would be better.

As pathfinder, god knows. My guess would be the part with status ailment immunity + poison + extra ele dmg.
As raider - everything except frenzy charge part - so Rapid Assault, Avatar of the Chase, Quartz Infusion, Avatar of the veil. Pick whatever order you prefer based on your offense/defense needs.

"
Demonzu wrote:

Also, is soul raker really worth getting with those wasted claw nodes?

Try reading like 10 last posts - everyone asks about that thing all over again.
If you still cant find it - read on poe wiki about Lioneye's Fall jewel.
How can i see ascendancy choices for this build? I cannot find it on skill tree.
nvm lmao
Last edited by PreEnabled on Mar 4, 2017, 12:59:31 PM
2.6 new build bandits ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info